“Be carefull of your belongings” 2 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #32 of 159 hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston
“Be carefull of your belongings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2008

My daughter, husband and I traveled to Florida to attend a soccer tournament. The location of this hotel was great. The staff seemed to be very pleasant and they occommodated a large group for pizza parties, etc. The only down side was that the housekeeping really cleaned house! Many of the families that we were with were missing items from their rooms like ipods, cameras, perfume, cash. They do not offer safes in the room, so we had to drive around with our belongings in the trunks of our rental cars. I would not recommend this hotel for this reason. Cooporate headquarters was notified but unfortuneatley they could not compensate us for our loses.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — House Keeping
  • Stayed November 2008
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott June 10th-15th. The staff was wonderful and the location was great. It is near many new restaurants and within 20 minutes of downtown and 10 minutes from Busch Gardens.
Our bed was the only complaint we had. The hotel itself is well kept but they should replace the old beds.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tampa.

Stayed June 2007
Columbus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2005

Stayed in March 2005, staff very friendly. Free Shuttle service was great, driver was very knowledgable and friendly.
Room was nice, mine did not have a balcony(ask for one).
Restaurant was nice, a little pricey - but it is in a business park.
Pool was very nice and clean
Gift shop was well stocked and very friendly.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business
Aliso Viejo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2005

Stayed here for two nights in February while visiting family and friends from Lutz to Palm Harbor. Great location right off of I-75. Staff was super friendly, room was clean and comfortable and access to either in-room high speed internet or a computer with internet in the lobby area.
Easy access to USF, Busch Gardens, Brandon, Carrollwood and just about all other areas of Tampa. Only complaint is that the staff was a little noisy in the morning. I was trying to sleep in a bit but I woke up to yelling in the hallway. It sounded like a supervisor giving direction to the cleaning staff but he was doing it 10 doors from where the stock closet was located on my floor!
On the up side there was always coffee, tea and hot chocolate available and in the evening the offered popcorn and beer for purchase. Would definitely stay here again.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!