“Best Business Hotel in north east Tampa” 4 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #34 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa, Florida
“Best Business Hotel in north east Tampa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Service was great from the moment I checked in early. Betty and Amanda worked tirelessly to meet all of our needs including helping scheduling the conference room for us for an unexpected last minute business meeting. They even brewed us coffee when the Starbucks station was closed during midday. Thanks to the Courtyard for making our work week a success!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty and Amanda to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and Amanda know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hello my name is Jerome Hall. She was very helpful during my checkin. Her hospitality was outstanding to say the least. Her mannerism was very genuine and kind. It made me feel welcomed to be guest at the Marriott. My next trip to Tampa, I will definitely consider to stay here again.

v/r
Jerome

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were recently in Tampa as a family gathering to support one who was just diagnosed with cancer. This hotel allowed us to hang out at night to unwind and relax (guests and non-guests), having a few drinks, ordering food in. with out this "downtime" we would have been lost. The ladies had a "slumber party" in the hotel room and they didn't mind - even bringing in an extra rollaway bed to accomodate us. Betty at the front desk was the BOMB!!! Thank you All.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

As someone who travels a great deal, and who as Marriott Rewards member always tries to stay at Marriott hotels, I was blown away by the kindness of the staff. Add to that I am doing customer service training for a Fortune 100 client in the area then it might be safe to say that I am difficult to please. But the staff here did not disappoint. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout-out to Betty at the front desk who took care of me graciously and enthusiastically two weeks in a row after I arrived at 10:30 AM in the morning weary from my early-morning travels. Everyone I met greeted me with a smile and kind word and the property itself was great. Have already booked there for two more trips this month.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff now how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very clean, friendly property close to USF, MOSI, Busch Gardens. Rooms were very nice, comfy beds, quiet. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Bistro is an added plus, with snacks and meals for all times of day and evening, including wine and beer. Nice pool area, very clean and well maintained, great for a quick dip or a little sun. Would recommend highly - easy off/on to Interstate 75, and walking distance to some fast food/coffee shop.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and the ammenties the hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rooms are a little bit small but clean and really comfortable. Small swimming pool but really clean, close to Busch Gardens and MOSI, Wendy's, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins within walking distance. Excellent value for the money. Starbucks coffee served on property and Bistro a great PLUS

Room Tip: We stayed at a room facing the parking lot on first floor which was helpful to load / unload kids, s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North during your visit to Busch Gardens. We hope you choose our hotel again for future Busch Garden trips. Don't forget that Halloween is right around the corner. We will be offering Howl-O-Scream packages that will include room accomodations and tickets at a discounted price. The Courtyard staff would like to thank you for you review and we truly appreciate your business.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment at Moffitt Cancer Center and needed a room for the night. Three hotels were recommended by Moffitt and we looked at all of them. This was by far the nicest and will be where we stay on upcoming visits to the center. The entire staff was warm and friendly, but Betty was the "star"! She has to be the most wonderful receptionist we have ever met, and that is extensive. Both my husband, and myself traveled for business world-wide. Betty just makes you feel at home the minute you enter the door and does what ever she possibly can to insure a comfortable stay. The bistro was also impressive and open until late providing cooked to order meals that could be enjoyed in a lovely setting. Don't even bother looking further....this was a true five star stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay giving the circumstances of your visit. During our next daily huddle I will make sure to share your review with the staff. Especially Betty!! She definitley takes pride in her customer service. I'm glad you were able to experience it. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!