“Great Service!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

As someone who travels a great deal, and who as Marriott Rewards member always tries to stay at Marriott hotels, I was blown away by the kindness of the staff. Add to that I am doing customer service training for a Fortune 100 client in the area then it might be safe to say that I am difficult to please. But the staff here did not disappoint. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout-out to Betty at the front desk who took care of me graciously and enthusiastically two weeks in a row after I arrived at 10:30 AM in the morning weary from my early-morning travels. Everyone I met greeted me with a smile and kind word and the property itself was great. Have already booked there for two more trips this month.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff now how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very clean, friendly property close to USF, MOSI, Busch Gardens. Rooms were very nice, comfy beds, quiet. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Bistro is an added plus, with snacks and meals for all times of day and evening, including wine and beer. Nice pool area, very clean and well maintained, great for a quick dip or a little sun. Would recommend highly - easy off/on to Interstate 75, and walking distance to some fast food/coffee shop.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and the ammenties the hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rooms are a little bit small but clean and really comfortable. Small swimming pool but really clean, close to Busch Gardens and MOSI, Wendy's, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins within walking distance. Excellent value for the money. Starbucks coffee served on property and Bistro a great PLUS

Room Tip: We stayed at a room facing the parking lot on first floor which was helpful to load / unload kids, s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North during your visit to Busch Gardens. We hope you choose our hotel again for future Busch Garden trips. Don't forget that Halloween is right around the corner. We will be offering Howl-O-Scream packages that will include room accomodations and tickets at a discounted price. The Courtyard staff would like to thank you for you review and we truly appreciate your business.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment at Moffitt Cancer Center and needed a room for the night. Three hotels were recommended by Moffitt and we looked at all of them. This was by far the nicest and will be where we stay on upcoming visits to the center. The entire staff was warm and friendly, but Betty was the "star"! She has to be the most wonderful receptionist we have ever met, and that is extensive. Both my husband, and myself traveled for business world-wide. Betty just makes you feel at home the minute you enter the door and does what ever she possibly can to insure a comfortable stay. The bistro was also impressive and open until late providing cooked to order meals that could be enjoyed in a lovely setting. Don't even bother looking further....this was a true five star stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay giving the circumstances of your visit. During our next daily huddle I will make sure to share your review with the staff. Especially Betty!! She definitley takes pride in her customer service. I'm glad you were able to experience it. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a great hotel! Recently renovated and beautiful. The rooms are very nicely appointed and ours came with a balcony overlooking an awesome pool/lounge area. The staff was great and quickly attended to our every need. The next time we are in Tampa, we will be staying at Ms. Betty's place!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Non-stop kindness, at check-in we got a certificate for 2 free breakfasts and a box of laundry detergent for a forced down grade in the room. The Manager Regina welcomed us like we were entering her own home. Wanda the night maid spread her cheer, humor and kindness, even encouraged my son as she was emptying the laundry room rubbish by saying, "You can be anything you want, if you work hard enough." Later I saw her keeping an elderly, lonely man engaged in conversation. Truly an oasis.

Room Tip: The breakfast and dinner meals were surprisingly healthy and delicious~
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Regina and Wanda know how pleased you were with his service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My first stay at this hotel was in July 2011 when I took my daughter for freshmen orientation at USF. I have stayed here many times since and I have NEVER received less than excellent service from the entire staff. In fact, my family likes to refer to the Courtyard as our "home in Tampa". One time I tried to get a room on short notice and the hotel was booked, Betty did the most amazing thing. She actually provided me with a list of phone numbers for hotels in the area with possible vacancy. Based on my experience with this hotel, it was not a surprise that a member of this staff would take the extra step in helping a guest.

Room Tip: Please feel free to let the staff know what you need. They will be more than happy to assist you.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you found your accomodations clean and the staff accomodating. I will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Betty and the other associates. We look forward to your return as our guest at the Tampa North Courtyard.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!