“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Tampa, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have Nothing but great things to say about my stay, Great Customer Service,
A very nice Lady By the name of Mrs. Betty that was working at the front Counter, She had a very good Attitude, Just excellent! The rooms were just so Clean, While looking for Hotel rooms, I was worried about Bed Bugs. Once Mrs Betty finished telling us about The Courtyard. My fear of Bed Bugs was gone. The Location made me feel very safe! I can hardly wait until my next stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you found your accomodations clean and the staff accomodating. I will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Betty and the other associates. We look forward to your return as our guest at the Tampa North Courtyard.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, comfy beds, spacious clean rooms, great burger and super convenient to Busch Gardens. Two huge added bonuses - walking distance to Dunkin Donuts and a bar downstairs ;) ... Much needed after a day walking around the park. Would highly recommend if you and your family are looking for somewhere to stay near BG.

• Stayed May 2013
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are all glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and convenient to Busch Gardens. We look forward to your return and hosting you and your guests on your next trip to Tampa.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

if you need a place to stay close to USF this might be the place for you! it offers a small pool, but no hot tub. I enjoyed the fitness center although small, it had new equipment and I could watch a personal tv while biking!!! They do not have complementary coffee in lobby bur they offer a bistro where you can purchase food, coffee and alcohol drinks!!! loved those in-hotel services and the bistro employees were great. i did love being able to watch a personal tv in bistro sitting area while I enjoyed my dinner and dessert!!! the room was spacious but the double beds were full size and not queens . There was no hairdryer in room but I did not ask if one was available . Overall hotel was very good

• Stayed May 2013
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that you found value in our location and that you liked our new Bistro offering food and drinks. We do furnish hairdryers in all our guest rooms and they should be located in the closet on the top shelf. I do apologize if you did not have one. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to host you as our guest again should you return to the Tampa area.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The staff was very nice. My room was excellent and there was an obvious level of ownership amongst the hotel team. The first impression was fantastic as the front desk staff worked to ensure I receive a king size bed. Ms. Betty(?) from Pelham, Ga worked quickly and pleasantly to indulge my request. Later another front desk staff person worked with me to ensure I ate at a place that met my special dietary needs by making sure I had the right directions both in paper form (printed out) and her own personal diection. That was great!!

I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Jensen Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Staff was not terribly friendly. Breakfast was sub par.. Thet iny lobby felt crammped.. Parking lot was too small. But, since we were seeing Drs at Moffit for the big C, our mood was not the best either. We researched modestly priced accomodations before going and felt and still feel we did as well as we could have..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and was glad to hear our location and rates worked well for you during your recent visit to Moffitt. I apologize that our breakfast options and staff service did not meet your expectations. Please be aware that as a Marriott hotel we strive to always provide the best guest service possible and food options as well. I am happy to say that we have completed our renovations and now have our Bistro open daily offering fresh food choices. When travel brings you back to the Tampa North area I do hope that you will provide us the opportunity to have you as our guests again...I am sure that you will be greatly satisfied with the great improvements we have made.
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

From the moment we arrived until the time we checked out, the entire experience was top notch.

A special thank you to Whitney for her help securing an amazing room for our stay. The room was beautiful and had ample space for our family. Our daughter LOVED having her own television and sleeping areal she thought she was a VIP the entire vacation. But really every single person that worked at the location was friendly. Everybody offered a “hello” or a “do you need something”…it really made us feel part of the family.

The hotel was beautiful. The new renovation is stunning. The furnishings were appropriate, the beds were comfortable, and the bath products supplied were great. We enjoyed spending time in the lobby and liked having the Bistro on property. We enjoyed coffee in the am and snacks and a beverage at night. We also used the pool area. We would suggest having towels located by the pool; it was a little inconvenient having to ask the front desk for towels each time we used the pool. We also loved the touch screen information center at the front of the hotel. We used it a few times and it was very easy to navigate and then print directions from … great addition.

This location is just minutes from Busch Gardens and lots of restaurants (mostly chains). I highly suggest staying here!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I was glad to hear that one of our associates was able to take care of your requests. As always we try to honor all guest requests as our goal is to make everyone's stay a great one! Thank you for your suggestion regarding the pool towels. You will be happy to know that we dispense towels on a daily basis so that guests are not inconvenienced. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you and your family again should you return to the Tampa area.
Lynchburg, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was very happy with this hotel. I booked online and requested extra pillows, extra towels and a ground floor room - all were waiting on us when we arrived. The girl at the front desk was very friendly. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was just a little too hard for my liking, but it was ok. The room also had a sofa and coffee table, a desk with a nice sized tv and extra room for a computer. Free wi-fi! There was a mini-fridge, coffee pot, shampoo/conditioner, a bottle of lotion and an alarm clock. There were 2 phones, 1 beside the bed and 1 on the desk. The bathroom was nice and roomy and had plenty of hot water. We had a room right in front next to the road, but we had no problems with noise. There was a sliding door you could open to a small patio. The door had a heavy blind you could pull closed to block out all light. There is a pool in back and it looked nice, but we didn't get to try it out. There is also a nice dining area in front. We had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you found all your requests honored at check-in. My staff works diligently to ensure all guest requests are met pre- and post arrival. I do apologize that you found the mattress a little too firm as they are brand new and were replaced during our renovation. Myself and staff would like to thank you for your feedback and hope that you will choose to stay with us again when in the Tampa area.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!