“Sleep over before taking our Cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #43 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Sleep over before taking our Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay, before you started our Cruise. Loved the Limo Service which was sooo resonable..

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Hotel was very nice, and had everything you need. Very close to Moffitt, helpful and friendly staff. Located in an office park so you can take a safe walk if you'd rather get outside -- although they also have a gym and a pool. Nice breakfast, newer looking room with a great desk area. Good shower in the bathroom. No problem getting a shower seat if you need it. Even has a small snack "shop" and a computer. We'd stay here long-term if it had a kitchen.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Short stay but easy check-in, excellent room and great coffee. Minimal contact with staff but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient to USF and Moffitt Cancer Center. Reception staff was very friendly and accomodations were as expected.

Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my first trip to Tampa. I have a family member being treated at Moffitt and had the opportunity to visit several hotels in the area. I liked my room and the bed was fine, but remember, your bed at home is the best.

Service in the day was better than at night and I say this in terms of being friendly. Betty was very nice and made the staff that came in for the evenings seem uncaring although they probably weren't. Betty has a warm and caring disposition and it out shines the others. A.J. at the bar is okay, but they don't have a "real" bar.

The grounds were very well maintained and the maintenance staff was great.

This hotel has a Wendy's next door so you can walk across the parking lot and that helped me out a lot. I also walked to Dunkin Donuts right next to Wendy's.

I would stay here again before I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the road, but the Hampton a block or so away was my favorite.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I purchased the Busch Garden/Adventureland package and enjoyed every moment of my stay. With this package continental breakfast was free, but for a few bucks more you can get a hot meal. When I checked in, Ms. Betty M. and the front staff acted as they expected me and made me feel at home. Ms. Betty's southern charm just radiates. The entire front desk staff are very knowledgeable in where the nearest ATM machines were located, maps, restaurant recommendations to driving directions. The staff gave 150 percent customer service. Even Doug in maintenance, you rock! I had a small issue in the bathroom and within 24 hours everything was replaced and repaired. He even saw me in the restuarant area to check if everything was okay. The location to Busch Gardens and Hard Rock Cafe are close by. I will let my friends and family members about this wonderful hidden gem.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

We were visiting Busch Gardens and friends in Tampa. This hotel was minutes to both areas and many place to eat. The room was new and very clean. The hotel lobby offered good free coffee and other beverages.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Wingate by Wyndham Tampa / USF
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!