We stay at the Hyatt Place for our Pre Cruise Stay in November 2012 and was very impressed. We cruise a lot and always go in a night before and have never encountered a Hotel Front Desk staff as friends as those at the Hyatt Place.
They have a great Shuttle Service and for a bit extra they will take you to the pier in the morning and also pick you up at the end of the cruise and take you to the airport. Much cheaper than airport transfers from the cruise lines.
Room were clean and pretty much average.Although great to have Free Wi-Fi and the shuttle service is free for pick up from the airport and to any restaurants near by.
Next time we cruise out of Tampa I definitely plan to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite of both business and leisure travelers, AmeriSuites hotels offer guests an attractively designed suite with 25% more space than a traditional hotel room and all the comforts of home. Most AmeriSuites provide guests with amenities such as kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators, complimentary Bountiful Breakfast Buffet, fitness rooms and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.