Booked via PL for 50$.
I love Hyatt Place...and this one is no exception The rooms are large, with separate living room and bedroom area, big LCD TV, large bathrooms, fridge, and free wifi. The gym was smaller but well equipped with functional equipment, a good sized pool for swimming laps, and a great free breakfast with egg and ham sandwiches, waffles, and all the usual trimmings, all in a restaurant like setting. Order a pizza which was a bit disappointing (but the food available at the bar is basically ready made frozen and cooked in IR oven) and a bit pricey. Free parking and easy access to the rest of town.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa
- Hyatt Place Tampa Airport
- Tampa Hyatt
- Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite of both business and leisure travelers, AmeriSuites hotels offer guests an attractively designed suite with 25% more space than a traditional hotel room and all the comforts of home. Most AmeriSuites provide guests with amenities such as kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators, complimentary Bountiful Breakfast Buffet, fitness rooms and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.