“Nicest place we have stayed in a long time.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #104 of 159 hotels in Tampa

731 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Bonita Springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Westshore in Tampa in August, the carpet in the room was gross, it was so stained. the furnishing was old and worn. I was above the pool area and it was noisy early am and late pm. I found out later that there were "remodeled rooms" so this time (end of September) I asked for a remodeled room. Again the carpet was terrible! Stains all over it, bugs in the light covers, stains on the sheets! Stains on the chair seats. I took pictures, since the first thing I was told when I checked in was that I was going to be charged $30 for any damage I did to the room. Was that a joke? How could you tell? Not sure what the "remodeling" referred to. I stayed four nights, the last night Monday September 30, I was awakened at 3:30 a.m to the sound of banged and drilling, I finally called the front desk and they said they were working on the plumbing! I complained the next morning to the girl at the front desk and she said it was scheduled work. I made reservations for four nights. It would have been nice to have been in an area where NO WORK WAS SCHEDULED!!!
Nope I will never come back.... What a horrible experience!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Claudine W, Front Desk Supervisor at Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay with us. We do apologize that our room did not meet your standard. The authorization that was placed on your debit or credit card upon check in was for any incidentals that might have occur during your stay not for any damages.

We are currently under renovation and would like for you give us a second chance after the renovation have been completed.

Thanks,

Claudine Williams
Front Desk Supervisor
Long Branch
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This location is great for attending games at Raymond James Stadium for the price. The restaurant on the premesis had great food and service. The rooms and t.v. need updating but the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

We are happy to know that your stay with us for the game was a pleasant one and that you had a good nites rest after the game. The resturant on site is always a plus for our guest. Our management team are working very hard every day on getting our t.v issue resolved.

Please come and see us again on your next trip to Tampa.

Thanks,

Claudine Williams
Front Desk Supervisor
Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

If you really want to sleep, check in somewhere else. This hotel has a bar / Nightclub with a
very very loud band as part of the hotel. I called the desk at 11:15 P M to ask when did they
stop and I was told 11P M. I said it was after 11PM . They said they would talk to them.
What ??? The "Music" shut off at 1 A M. That is great because we had to get up ( to catch a
plane ) at 3:30,A M, didn't sleep, at all. Why is a very Loud bar IN a hotel ? It was Not the weekend ether ---it was a Wednesday Night....
Room was decent. Park and Fly aspect was good and priced accordingly . Next time I would
park somewhere else....

Room Tip: Perhaps a room in the very back of this hotel, and a set of earplugs, would help the noise from the...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lorton, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

even though there was some renovation going on in the common areas, I still expected the room to be "airport" type - I was wrong. It was fairly dingy, large room with minimum furnishings, no microwave, overly soft mattress, etc

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore

Address: 1200 North Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #104 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore 3*
The Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel offers Free Airport Shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport, , Free Wireless Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, and Outdoor Pool our onsite Restaurant "Royal Orchid". Great rates and Friendly staff await you at the Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Westshore Hotel Tampa
Best Western Tampa

If you own or manage Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.