“Great value!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #104 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Jamaica
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Well, the service was fantastic (was leaving before free breakfast was served and so they gave us a "doggy bag" and were just very friendly and helpful)) and the accessories of the room were nice (new flat screen TV, linens were in updated fashion, fridge was nice, although the furniture was still really outdated but in good condition),
BUT
the sink and bathroom fixtures were rusted and outdated and since we made a b-line straight for the bathroom upon entering, it wasn't the best first impression. Upon finding this my sister said "As long as the sheets look clean we'll stay here" so I did sheet patrol and while all the sheets were white and no signs of stains or not being washed, I did find a single long head hair within the sheets on my double bed (and yes, people shed and it looked like it would have been just one of the maid's head hairs and I understand this can happen, but it still makes you uneasy). We were literally only staying in the hotel for about 7 hours and her bed was fine, so I just slept on the covers and didn't make a big deal about it. The other part that I didn't see anywhere on the website was that this is really a MOTEL and not a HOTEL, as all the rooms entrances open to a courtyard, not a hallway, so if there were loud people hanging out there it would have affected our sleep (luckily this did not happen).
Overall, it looks like this hotel is really trying to update itself, as the lobby is very nice, but the lobby doesn't match the rooms, so you kind of get disappointed when you see the old fixtures and things in the room. I thought it was more updated, so when it wasn't, I feel the price was a little high ($75 total). I would probably have paid about $60-$65.
It is close to the airport without have the planes landing next to your bed, so that was nice too and they have a shuttle, but we chose to use our rental car instead so we wouldn't get stuck,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

irving, tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I booked 3 rooms at the Ramada Westshore for my husband and I and family members. We were returning home from our son's wedding.
We arrived at the hotel late and had very early flights the next day. The young man working the front desk was very rude to us. The hotel shuttle only runs once an hour, and I was just trying to get clarification of that and he turned away from me and said, 'Is there anything else you'd like to complain about while I check you in?'
The marquis at the hotel as well as online said that the rooms were renovated in 2011. Very, very hard to believe. The carpet was sticky so we had to keep our shoes on. Everything looked quite shoddy, and was not at all what we expected.

Very disappointing stay. I was embarassed to say that I had booked here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CAMBY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I'm not sure but my son and I both bugbites from staying at your hotel. The hotel was very nice I was going to call the front desk to see if the hotel was pet friendly. If it is I think there are fleas in the room we stayed in. I didn't see any bugs in the bed or anything just the bites. The hotel was just perfect other than that. I just wanted to let you guys know that we had this issue. :)

Thank you for your time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore

Address: 1200 North Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #104 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore 3*
The Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel offers Free Airport Shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport, , Free Wireless Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center.Enjoyed the outdoor heated Pool. Onsite Restaurant "Royal Orchid" serving breakfast, Lunch and dinner daily. Great rates and Friendly staff await you at the Ramada Westshore Airport Hotel Tampa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
Westshore Hotel Tampa
Best Western Tampa

If you own or manage Ramada Tampa Airport Westshore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.