We stayed here to catch an early flight from the airport nearby. The room was updated, nice, spacious and clean. However, the bed was not attached to the wall and moved horribly when my husband turned over. There seemed to be no sound insulation between rooms, so we had to listen to someone's tv all night, and then listen to the drunk people coming back at 2am opening and closing their doors multiple times. Another note to be aware of, the parking garage does not have an elevator so be sure to unload your luggage downstairs before parking. The shuttle was on time to the airport the next day.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree By Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Doubletree
- Doubletree Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore is close to everything that you're looking for in Tampa Bay! Located only 5 minutes from Tampa International Airport, our Tampa hotel is an ideal choice for the business traveler, sports enthusiast, family vacation, large and small meeting, wedding or social event. Our complimentary, 24-hour airport shuttle service makes it easy and affordable to get to the hotel. The DoubleTree by Hilton in Tampa is surrounded by the Bay Area's finest dining, shopping and entertainment. We are just minutes from Busch Gardens, University of South Florida, Port of Tampa, Downtown Tampa, Tampa Convention Center, University of Tampa, The Florida Aquarium and Historic Ybor City. Award-winning Gulf Beaches and other area attractions, such as Lowry Park Zoo, Adventure Island, MOSI, Salvador Dali Museum, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center and Tampa Museum of Art are all a short drive from the hotel.We are located in Tampa's Westshore District, Florida's largest business center and a premier destination for meetings. Raymond James Stadium, home of the NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF Bulls Football, is only 5 minutes from our doors. Steinbrenner Field, spring training home of New York Yankees is also 5 minutes from the hotel and the St. Pete Times Forum, home to the NHL Tampa Bay Lightning is a 10 minute drive. The DoubleTree by Hilton is central to all of Tampa's fine sports venues, including the Ed Radice Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport - Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.