Stayed there May 11,2013. Had booked and paid on Internet for about $130 for 4. Check in and out was friendly,fast and seamless. Nice touches such as the tasty soft cookies upon check in and availability of luggage racks. Pleasant lobby with nice seating area just past the front desk. Sports bar was popular and a bit noisy as they generally are. We opted for the serene "intalasia" restaurant just past the bar. It exceeded my expectations for a hotel restaurant and prices were from $8 to $12 for our meals. Personal recommendation for the teriyaki chicken on chiabata with lovely fries and Asian coleslaw. Very tasty and I believe only $7.95. Used the shuttle to drop off our rental car the night before we left Tampa. One family member left something rather valuable on it and thankfully it was recovered promptly and intact. Next morning at 4:30 we took the shuttle again. An alert and friendly driver was right on time and helped us bring our Doubleday stay to a successful conclusion. As we were in the hotel we did not have time to samplenits other amenities. The room was clean and quiet,if unremarkable, with a small balcony,and suited us just fine.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree By Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Doubletree
- Doubletree Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore is close to everything that you're looking for in Tampa Bay! Located only 5 minutes from Tampa International Airport, our Tampa hotel is an ideal choice for the business traveler, sports enthusiast, family vacation, large and small meeting, wedding or social event. Our complimentary, 24-hour airport shuttle service makes it easy and affordable to get to the hotel. The DoubleTree by Hilton in Tampa is surrounded by the Bay Area's finest dining, shopping and entertainment. We are just minutes from Busch Gardens, University of South Florida, Port of Tampa, Downtown Tampa, Tampa Convention Center, University of Tampa, The Florida Aquarium and Historic Ybor City. Award-winning Gulf Beaches and other area attractions, such as Lowry Park Zoo, Adventure Island, MOSI, Salvador Dali Museum, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center and Tampa Museum of Art are all a short drive from the hotel.We are located in Tampa's Westshore District, Florida's largest business center and a premier destination for meetings. Raymond James Stadium, home of the NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF Bulls Football, is only 5 minutes from our doors. Steinbrenner Field, spring training home of New York Yankees is also 5 minutes from the hotel and the St. Pete Times Forum, home to the NHL Tampa Bay Lightning is a 10 minute drive. The DoubleTree by Hilton is central to all of Tampa's fine sports venues, including the Ed Radice Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport - Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.