“Hands down the best Hotel my family and I have stayed in!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #21 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Lehigh Acres
“Hands down the best Hotel my family and I have stayed in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

You can't beat the price! We had a gorgeous room with a kitchen which is a must with small children. The staff from the moment we walked in were amazing! The receptionist, maids and even the maintenance man ALL wonderful! Everyone always had a smile on their face! We will without a doubt be staying here again when we travel. THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE RESIDENCE INN STAFF IN TAMPA!

• Stayed July 2014
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! Our entire staff takes pride in the service we deliver, and we always enjoy hearing from our guests!
813 972 4400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
North Port, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel is very clean and our room is well equipped. The bed was very nice a comfortable and I wish I can say the same for the sofa bed. Like other sofa beds mattress was thin and you can feel the frame. The tv has some basic channels but if you are going to spend any time in the room the tv lacks a lot of channels. Also when there is a storm in the area the tv goes out. It must be on satellite. The biggest disappointment about this hotel is the noise. The walls are paper thin and you can here accompany rooms conversations and people up above running around. Overall the continental breakfast was pretty good. They had eggs, sausage, waffels, cereal, bageIs and some other continental breakfast items. Was very good to start off the day. I would recommend this hotel for a night stay but that is about it. Plan to give yourself a litte time to find this hotel. It is a little off the beaten path and was not easy to find especially in bad weather.

Room Tip: Higher floor are a little quieter due to no one being above you.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our clean, fully equipped suites and full hot breakfast buffet. I apologize for any inconveniences caused by the television and any noise issues; this is not typical of our hotel. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you, please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any further assistance.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everyone was very helpful and friendly! The staff and housekeeping went above and beyond the call of duty! Food was great, hotel was clean, pool was warm, beds were comfy, kitchen was complete with everything we needed!

• Stayed June 2014
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank You for staying with us and for your great review. We pride ourselves on delivering "above and beyond" service!
Dania Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for a week while working at the Air Show in Lakeland Florida. Easy commute, and a great place to 'come home' to at the end of a long day. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Accommodations spacious and convenient. Hope we can be here again next year.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to visit Busch Gardens. Easy, short drive to Busch Gardens. The hotel room was a suite with full kitchen (great for extended stay), office desk, dining table, living room area, the TV conveniently swivels from the living room to the bed area. The suite is open concept with no separate rooms. The lobby desk offered superior customer service. The complimentary breakfast was good quality, good service (food stocked well), good coffee. Lots of free parking. Close to I-4 and Busch Gdns. The hotel is very well kept, clean room. We were very impressed with the suite. The only thing that was a deal breaker for me is that we were given a double bed. I am dumbfounded as to why they would have rooms with one double bed. There were no toietries offered so be sure to bring your own everything. The only other negative was that we smelled someone's cooking most of the night - I guess that is the downside of having a full kitchen. Overall, we would likely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for King Bed
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious suites, friendly service, full hot breakfast buffet, and great location. I am sorry that the bed size did not suit your needs; all of our suites are equipped with either 1 or 2 queen size beds and a full size sofa bed. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area.
Mims, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My parents and I were looking for accommodations near the Moffitt Cancer Center and we are very happy that we chose the Residence Inn. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. We have stayed at this hotel three times in the last month and would not hesitate to make reservations there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great place to stay. Easy to get to.Great staff. Best rooms,so clean well organized.The grounds are clean and well groomed. My trip to Moffet Cancer Center made so much easier thanks to The Residence Inn and the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad to make your trip to Moffitt a little easier.
813 972 4400

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!