“Good Choice; positive experience” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #21 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Toronto, Canada
“Good Choice; positive experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to visit Busch Gardens. Easy, short drive to Busch Gardens. The hotel room was a suite with full kitchen (great for extended stay), office desk, dining table, living room area, the TV conveniently swivels from the living room to the bed area. The suite is open concept with no separate rooms. The lobby desk offered superior customer service. The complimentary breakfast was good quality, good service (food stocked well), good coffee. Lots of free parking. Close to I-4 and Busch Gdns. The hotel is very well kept, clean room. We were very impressed with the suite. The only thing that was a deal breaker for me is that we were given a double bed. I am dumbfounded as to why they would have rooms with one double bed. There were no toietries offered so be sure to bring your own everything. The only other negative was that we smelled someone's cooking most of the night - I guess that is the downside of having a full kitchen. Overall, we would likely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for King Bed
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious suites, friendly service, full hot breakfast buffet, and great location. I am sorry that the bed size did not suit your needs; all of our suites are equipped with either 1 or 2 queen size beds and a full size sofa bed. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area.
813 972 4400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mims, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My parents and I were looking for accommodations near the Moffitt Cancer Center and we are very happy that we chose the Residence Inn. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. We have stayed at this hotel three times in the last month and would not hesitate to make reservations there again.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great place to stay. Easy to get to.Great staff. Best rooms,so clean well organized.The grounds are clean and well groomed. My trip to Moffet Cancer Center made so much easier thanks to The Residence Inn and the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad to make your trip to Moffitt a little easier.
East Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I traveled to Tampa to stay at this Residence Inn to help my son with his two dogs. He was finalizing his divorce, while awaiting the closing on his new home. While he went to work each day, I stayed with his pets. The entire experience was excellent. The staff at this hotel was positively the most helpful, knowledgeable and considerate I have had the pleasure of meeting. The "suite" was clean and comfortable. During such a difficult time for my son, this Residence Inn earned our highest praise. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are always glad when we can make a difficult time a little easier on our guests.
Lakewood Ranch, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Being a patient at the Moffitt Cancer Center I have stayed at this Hotel twice this year. The staff is friendly and the facility is very clean. The rooms are quiet and the entire Hotel is very relaxing. I also like the fact that you can grab a quick breakfast and even a light dinner so that you do not have to spend time driving around looking for other places to eat. This is very important to patients. Having said this, I also think it is an excellent place for a family to stay as it is close to many attractions in the Tampa Bay area as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. As a preferred hotel of Moffitt Cancer Center, we are very proud of our ongoing relationship with them, and the service we provide to patients and families.
bonita springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The last two times I stayed in Tampa at the Residence Inn Tampa North were outstanding. My last two surgeries at the Moffitt Cancer Center required me to stay overnight prior to surgery. The personal service and overall ambience provided by the Residence Inn made my stressful stay in Tampa a very enjoyable trip. Every employee gave "over the top" friendly service. The Wednesday Happy Hour was most rewarding. Attention to detail and excellent food and beverages made my day during this trying time in my life. The friendly efficient server never stopped providing all the items on the menu to the happy hour customers. I own a motel and restaurant in southern Florida and wished that my staff could perform their tasks like this entire group of employees did for me and my son. I will be back in the very near future.

Room Tip: I stayed in #101 on the ground floor 50 feet from my car.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and your great review! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our evening hospitality hour. Our entire team is very proud of the service we provide and we love to hear great feedback like this!
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Quiet, off the main road. Large rooms, beds were a little small. Rooms were comfortable. We had a full kitchen. Air conditioner was a little hard to work. All in all, I would stay there again. Price was good and staff help full.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!