We stayed at this hotel to visit Busch Gardens. Easy, short drive to Busch Gardens. The hotel room was a suite with full kitchen (great for extended stay), office desk, dining table, living room area, the TV conveniently swivels from the living room to the bed area. The suite is open concept with no separate rooms. The lobby desk offered superior customer service. The complimentary breakfast was good quality, good service (food stocked well), good coffee. Lots of free parking. Close to I-4 and Busch Gdns. The hotel is very well kept, clean room. We were very impressed with the suite. The only thing that was a deal breaker for me is that we were given a double bed. I am dumbfounded as to why they would have rooms with one double bed. There were no toietries offered so be sure to bring your own everything. The only other negative was that we smelled someone's cooking most of the night - I guess that is the downside of having a full kitchen. Overall, we would likely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace