“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Port St Lucie, FL
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hotel is nice place to stay with clean bedding, nice suites. Stayed over a longer period in association with Moffitt Cancer Center while out patient services were provided. Very comfortable for 3 adults in two bedroom suite. Across the street is Lettuce Lake Park with boardwalks along the river. Beautiful bird watching.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious Two Bedroom Suite and that you were also able to enjoy Lettuce Lake Park across the street.

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

World class hotel. This was much more than just a hotel room. Absolutely one of the best hotel experiences we've have ever known. This hotel was very spacious and modern with top-notch amenities. Not only could you experience a comfortable one-night stay, the room could have easily facilitated an extended stay, even weeks longer. There was a fully equipped kitchen with plenty large enough dining space for everyone. My wife and I extended our vacation because of this hotel experience I am proud to say.

Room Tip: Upstairs for a better view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to extend your vacation!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on several one- and two-night stays and then a 10-day stay. Of the hotels we tried in the area this is the only "keeper"! Every staff member from the front desk to cleaning and shuttle to kitchen provided top notch service above and beyond and ina very friendly manner. The rooms were in perfect condition, well appointed, clean, attractive and everything was functioning in the rooms and on the whole property. This is my go-to hotel for Tampa!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your experiences during your stays with us. Our staff takes great pride in the service we deliver and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn on a family vacation, with six people. We had booked a 2-bedroom suite, but since they had overbooked, we agreed to take two 1-bedroom suites for the same price. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable. The kitchens had:

- full-size fridge with ice-maker
- 2-burner electric stove
- microwave
- four non-stick pots for cooking (the biggest was about 3 qts.)
- cooking utensils
- dishware for 4 (plates, small plates, bowls, glasses, wine glasses, mugs, flatware)
- paring knife
- measuring cup
- one glass bowl with lid
- dishcloth and towel
- 2 potholders

I was able to cook for six with a little forethought.

The complimentary breakfast was terrific. The pool and spa area was well-kept. They also have basketball and tennis courts. The guest laundry has two washers and two dryers. No one used the exercise room, but there were sidewalks in the area that were great for walking and running.

The service from the front desk staff was terrific and all the other staff in the hotel spoke when we passed them in the hallways.

We had only two complaints: the kitchen trash can was much too small and we had to ask for more toilet paper twice.

Room Tip: Queen rooms without the separate bedroom seem to have more living area space.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our suites and amenities and you were able to cook for your family. I will be sure to share your great comments about our service with our staff.

Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were looking for a hotel close to family, yet close to Busch Gardens as well. This was the perfect property for us. The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet had a great variety as well, far more than a typical continental. It's close location to I-75 was also great as we moved on to south Florida.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I chose this Residence Inn due to the excellent reviews it received on TripAdvisor and could not be more pleased. The suite is very lovely including a full size kitchen with granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. The living area has a large sleeper sofa, comfy chair & a large flat screen HD TV. The separate bedroom is beautifully decorated & comfortable. Very nice & clean bathroom with granite counter. The property has its own tennis court & a beautiful swimming pool. This Residence Inn will definitely be our home away from home.
By the way, they throw in a free breakfast AND evening meal! Can you believe that?!

• Stayed April 2013
Bellmore, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Started staying here many years ago when newly opened. Over the years hotel had an overall steady decline to which we stopped staying here. After reading recent reviews that Hotel was finally renovated, and we decided to give it a try again last week. Hotel is almost back to where it should be, clean fresh and friendly. Rooms are all redone as are the hallways and breakfast area. Breakfast itself lacks variety however and was the same each day of our 4 mornings.Business area is too close to breakfast room and has only one terminal which sometimes causes you to wait quite a while. Staff is very friendly and tries to be accommodating, but housekeeping is a little slow as our room was not ready at 5 pm, even with a 4 o'clock check-in. Actually saw the Mgr. on duty cleaning a room, and linens etc. were still in the hallway at 6pm.Hotel still has only one small elevator, that does cause problems during check out early in the AM. Outdoor pool area has been redone also and the hot tub very enjoyable. This hotel is centrally located to all sights around Tampa Bay area. We like the Temple Terrace area to stay since it's just off the Florida Turnpike I-75 and close to I-4 and I-275 as well. Orlando is only 1 hr. away and St. Petersburg about the same. Rates here are far better than closer into the city, and less chaotic in the times of high volume. With a few more tweaks to the service hotel could be an excellent once again.

Room Tip: Book an upper floor room facing towards gatehouse not to far from elevator. for quiet Has long hallw...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!