We stayed at this hotel for our trip to Busch Gardens/Adventure Island as well as a day trip to LegoLand. It was very close to Busch Gardens as well as the Tampa Airport. The Staff at the hotel was great. They were very helpful and friendly. The only thing the hotel is lacking in is the Housekeeping. We are a family of 4 and registered as such and we only ever got 2 or 3 days each day. The front desk provided us with additional towels right away but it was a pain to ask. We also asked for more soaps (dishwasher/Bath) and didn't receive either one until we went to the front desk again to ask. It seems housekeeping only empties the small trash cans provided and makes the beds. The room was clean upon arrival though they picked up the trash each day so overall it was a good hotel to stay at, especially with a wonderful front desk staff. The kitchen was great for us especially after a long day at the park so we could just grab some takeout (or enjoy their meals they serve Monday-Thursday).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace