Good hotel with great staff! We spent 3 nights here in a studio suite while we were in Tampa. Hotel has recently been remodeled (except the kitchen cabinets) in the "new Residence Inn style". The suite was very comfortable and we had a good wi-fi signal 24/7. Suite was spotlessly clean except the exterior windows needed to be cleaned. Outside pool area was nice, breakfast buffet was good, and breakfast staff were outstanding/attentive to all guests! Had one problem the first night but spoke to the general manager the next morning and problem was resolved....excellent customer service! This hotel is right across the street from Lettuce Lake Park.....a jewel of a county park! If you are at this hotel on the weekend, make sure to join the free 8:30am nature walk with a park ranger ($2 park entrance fee/day). We saw lots of wildlife......wonderful boardwalks/observation tower for bird watching! This hotel was a wonderful retreat after a busy day in Tampa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace