“Great hotel - super clean” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Rewards Points!
Ranked #31 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
Macclenny, FL
“Great hotel - super clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The hotel has special rates for people coming to the nearby Moffit Cancer Center. The suite I stayed in has a separate room for the bed/bath. My room has a full kitchen with toaster, dishes, full size coffee pot, and refrigerator. The staff were all kind and courteous.
The hotel also had a little "happy hour" in the afternoon with complimentary wine and beer (And chicken wings(on the night I was there)).

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Tampa for any reason.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I happen to stay at this property for 3 months and I must say , Suitable for business travellers. Locations is very central with good facilities and many places of entertainment within a 10 mile radius. Lots of options for eating out sicne its close to university area. Some very renown medical facilities are also nearby in case of emergencies. Rooms are apt for single or people with families visiting Tampa. Pool , Jacuzzi , Gym , Breakfast & Supper are some of the additional features which would add to the experience....Good place to stay with lots of local places to explore nearby......

Room Tip: Do not take rooms at the corner
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Tauranga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights in July 2012. We had a two bedroom apartment which included a fully equiped kitchen. Each bedroom had its own ensuite which was nice. The apartment wasn't huge but it was good value for the price. There is a nice pool and small gym on the premises. The staff were very helpful and the location was good for us as we had a car and we wanted to be close to USF. The apartment and public areas were very clean and tidy. There is a complimentary breakfast provided which we didn't know about prior to arrival; the breakfast is fairly basic and is served on plastic dinnerware and utensils which I think lets the place down a little - his is just a minor thing that could be improved should management want to take their Inn to the next level.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Attalla, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel was the greatest we stayed the week before Christmas visitng our daughter and family.We cooked out on there wonderful griil,and could all enjoy the time.The staff will go out of ther way too make you feel welcome,terrific breakfast and evening social hour.I will stay here again if i am in the area.Pets are welcome so this makes Residence Inns our favorite place.

Room Tip: With pets we always ask for the first floor and close to the door,works out great.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is a great place to stay in for extended period. Specially if you going on business trips. It offers a kitchenette, so you can cook your own food. Lot of restaurants and take out options around the hotel. Spl around the Universality area...markets around the hotel are filled with Indian grocery stores. Pool/Jacuzzi could be enjoyed everyday..along with the gym and the basketball court which provides forms of activities to do in the hotel.

Room Tip: i personally find the studios better than the suites..they seem bigger and open..
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I loved this place - small kitchen, swivel TV (flat-screen)...big bed.Everything looked new and was spotless. Great location - plenty of nearby eating places and very nice parks. I travel to this are on business and will certainly return. Stayed 3 nights - no complaints!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Douglas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We called to reserve the two bedroom suite because we have two older children of opposite sex traveling. It is difficult to find a two bedroom suite as it is. When we arrived we were offered another room that had double beds because they had overbooked the two bedroom. We insisted we needed it and the clerk gave it to us since we arrived first.

Whenever we came in from our meetings we were greeted very cheerfully.

Beds aren't like a "heavenly bed" but they sufficed. Breakfast and breakfast hostess was excellent! I love that hot tea & coffee is available all the time.

• Stayed May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham Tampa / USF
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!