We stayed at the Residence Inn for 4 nights in July 2012. We had a two bedroom apartment which included a fully equiped kitchen. Each bedroom had its own ensuite which was nice. The apartment wasn't huge but it was good value for the price. There is a nice pool and small gym on the premises. The staff were very helpful and the location was good for us as we had a car and we wanted to be close to USF. The apartment and public areas were very clean and tidy. There is a complimentary breakfast provided which we didn't know about prior to arrival; the breakfast is fairly basic and is served on plastic dinnerware and utensils which I think lets the place down a little - his is just a minor thing that could be improved should management want to take their Inn to the next level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace