“Holidays and pet travel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #19 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Attalla, Alabama
“Holidays and pet travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This hotel was the greatest we stayed the week before Christmas visitng our daughter and family.We cooked out on there wonderful griil,and could all enjoy the time.The staff will go out of ther way too make you feel welcome,terrific breakfast and evening social hour.I will stay here again if i am in the area.Pets are welcome so this makes Residence Inns our favorite place.

Room Tip: With pets we always ask for the first floor and close to the door,works out great.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is a great place to stay in for extended period. Specially if you going on business trips. It offers a kitchenette, so you can cook your own food. Lot of restaurants and take out options around the hotel. Spl around the Universality area...markets around the hotel are filled with Indian grocery stores. Pool/Jacuzzi could be enjoyed everyday..along with the gym and the basketball court which provides forms of activities to do in the hotel.

Room Tip: i personally find the studios better than the suites..they seem bigger and open..
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I loved this place - small kitchen, swivel TV (flat-screen)...big bed.Everything looked new and was spotless. Great location - plenty of nearby eating places and very nice parks. I travel to this are on business and will certainly return. Stayed 3 nights - no complaints!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Douglas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We called to reserve the two bedroom suite because we have two older children of opposite sex traveling. It is difficult to find a two bedroom suite as it is. When we arrived we were offered another room that had double beds because they had overbooked the two bedroom. We insisted we needed it and the clerk gave it to us since we arrived first.

Whenever we came in from our meetings we were greeted very cheerfully.

Beds aren't like a "heavenly bed" but they sufficed. Breakfast and breakfast hostess was excellent! I love that hot tea & coffee is available all the time.

• Stayed May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel when my daughter graduated USF. The staff was friendly and attentive, the rooms and property clean and inviting. Just wanted to make sure I put the positive feedback out there when deserved. I would reccommend this property if you are in the Tampa, FL area. Good job to the entire hotel team.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Halifax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've stayed at many Residence Inn hotels for work so we decided to try this out for our vacation. We stayed here in May of 2011 for a week in a two bedroom suite. This allowed my daughter to have her own room and gave us plenty of space. The room was a bit dated and worn in places but fully functional. The staff were friendly and helpful. We were able to borrow a high chair from the dinning room each night for our 2 year old and we ate all of our dinners in the room. The pool was a bit small but we usually had it to ourselves. This hotel is in a quiet business park like area with other hotels nearby. It is a short drive to restaurants and groceries. There is a manager reception Monday-Thursday which was great too -- again the staff were very helpful and friendly.

We found this hotel ideally located for trips to the Tampa Lowry Zoo, Busch Gardens and a comfortable drive (about 1 hour) to Clearwater beaches and Seaworld in Orlando.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We stayed here because my Husband was on business and we wanted the extra room because we were taking my daughter with us. The Hotel itself is clean and the common areas are small but well maintained. The staff was very competent and knew what they were doing and took care of any problems we had immediately. The rooms thou are small and the beds were not as comfortable as those you would find in a better class of a Mariott Hotel are. We thought there would be more space because we needed the pull out bed but it was tight. The sleep sofa was not at all comfortable for my daughter. The Hotel itself is well situated and located close to Busch Gardens and other attractions. The breakfast were very good and the staff in the kitchen were teriffic (thank you Samantha). I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!