“Ideal if you need plenty of space & a good breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #20 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Douglas, Georgia
“Ideal if you need plenty of space & a good breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We called to reserve the two bedroom suite because we have two older children of opposite sex traveling. It is difficult to find a two bedroom suite as it is. When we arrived we were offered another room that had double beds because they had overbooked the two bedroom. We insisted we needed it and the clerk gave it to us since we arrived first.

Whenever we came in from our meetings we were greeted very cheerfully.

Beds aren't like a "heavenly bed" but they sufficed. Breakfast and breakfast hostess was excellent! I love that hot tea & coffee is available all the time.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel when my daughter graduated USF. The staff was friendly and attentive, the rooms and property clean and inviting. Just wanted to make sure I put the positive feedback out there when deserved. I would reccommend this property if you are in the Tampa, FL area. Good job to the entire hotel team.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Halifax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've stayed at many Residence Inn hotels for work so we decided to try this out for our vacation. We stayed here in May of 2011 for a week in a two bedroom suite. This allowed my daughter to have her own room and gave us plenty of space. The room was a bit dated and worn in places but fully functional. The staff were friendly and helpful. We were able to borrow a high chair from the dinning room each night for our 2 year old and we ate all of our dinners in the room. The pool was a bit small but we usually had it to ourselves. This hotel is in a quiet business park like area with other hotels nearby. It is a short drive to restaurants and groceries. There is a manager reception Monday-Thursday which was great too -- again the staff were very helpful and friendly.

We found this hotel ideally located for trips to the Tampa Lowry Zoo, Busch Gardens and a comfortable drive (about 1 hour) to Clearwater beaches and Seaworld in Orlando.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We stayed here because my Husband was on business and we wanted the extra room because we were taking my daughter with us. The Hotel itself is clean and the common areas are small but well maintained. The staff was very competent and knew what they were doing and took care of any problems we had immediately. The rooms thou are small and the beds were not as comfortable as those you would find in a better class of a Mariott Hotel are. We thought there would be more space because we needed the pull out bed but it was tight. The sleep sofa was not at all comfortable for my daughter. The Hotel itself is well situated and located close to Busch Gardens and other attractions. The breakfast were very good and the staff in the kitchen were teriffic (thank you Samantha). I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

We stayed here after leaving the Hilton Garden Inn because of the smelly rooms and general "feel" of the Hilton's location and parking lot. You have to keep in mind, this is a 3-star hotels with consistent, institutional like service and food. It's not 4 or 5 star, but it's a comfortable place to stay for families vacationing in the area, visiting Busch Gardens or USF.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Robert N, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
BizTraveler1966:

Thanks for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you and your family enjoyed our location and were comfortable. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in the area.

(813) 972 4400
Trumansburg, Ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This property and its staff are outstanding! Well away from the highway in a park-like setting, quiet. Pool, basketball court, outdoor fire pit, excellent breakfast room. Our suite was perfect! Immaculately clean, spacious rooms, quartz counters in the kitchenette, full size appliances, including dishwasher, and a staff who were incredibly welcoming, from top management to the housekeeping folks. Everyone wore a welcoming smile all day long. Nearby Lettuce Lake Park was a special treat. We saw turtles, alligators, and a significant number of bird species. What a treat!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
FLTraveler08:
Thanks for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and were able to enjoy Lettuce Lake Park. We hope to see you again soon!

(813)972 4400
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Love this hotel. Checked in for the weekend to take the kids to Busch Gardens. Huge room with granite countertops, full kitchen, large flat screen and great hot breakfast. Awesome room for a great value. Highly recommend

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Hisfriend:
Thanks for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms!

(813) 972 4400

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!