I've stayed at many Residence Inn hotels for work so we decided to try this out for our vacation. We stayed here in May of 2011 for a week in a two bedroom suite. This allowed my daughter to have her own room and gave us plenty of space. The room was a bit dated and worn in places but fully functional. The staff were friendly and helpful. We were able to borrow a high chair from the dinning room each night for our 2 year old and we ate all of our dinners in the room. The pool was a bit small but we usually had it to ourselves. This hotel is in a quiet business park like area with other hotels nearby. It is a short drive to restaurants and groceries. There is a manager reception Monday-Thursday which was great too -- again the staff were very helpful and friendly.
We found this hotel ideally located for trips to the Tampa Lowry Zoo, Busch Gardens and a comfortable drive (about 1 hour) to Clearwater beaches and Seaworld in Orlando.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.