“Clean, Spacious, 2-Bedroom Suites and Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #67 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Jupiter, Florida
“Clean, Spacious, 2-Bedroom Suites and Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We just stayed the past two nights in a 2-bedroom suite to accommodate our family and a friend (2 adults and 3 pre-teen boys). I chose this place due to its close proximity to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. Great choice especially for the price! Very clean, renovated hotel (3 levels multi townhouse style buildings). The hotel is set off a very quiet shaded area from main streets. If you like walking or running this would be a nice area to do either. The hotel itself doesn't have a great a view of anything but the parking lot. But none of the rooms have balconies or patio to sit outside on anyway. We were in the main building above the lobby, pool, breakfast room on the top floor. Loved the little kitchen with full sized refrigerator and stove. Furnished with kitchenware (pots, pans, silverware, glasses, plates, etc). The living room (great room from the kitchen) has a pull out double sofa. One of our boys slept there. The two bedrooms have a queen sized bed only in them. Apparently other Townplace Suites (like the one by the Tampa Airport) have the option of two double beds versus a queen bed in the suites. But definitely not this location. I even called them to confirm and they don't offer that option. No rollaway beds or cots are available. So we brought sleeping bags just in case two of the boys refused to share a bed (it worked out...they were too tired from the parks to complain). It's not a split floor plan either. The bedrooms are right next to each other. One is larger and has a desk with a chair in it. The other just fits the queen, dresser and bedside mini dresser. Plenty of closets and dressers in both rooms, though. There is only one bathroom. It has a separate door entry (first into the vanity/sink room then another door into the toilet/shower tub). They stock it with bare essentials (bar soap, shampoo and conditioner). Nothing else so bring mouthwash, lotion, toothpaste, etc ( if you need those items). They have complimentary daily housekeeping. Parking is free. Wifi is free (and it's a strong signal - I was quite pleased). Complimentary continental breakfast daily is included for everyone. Contains already made oatmeal, fresh bananas, green apples, milk, waffle maker, bagels (variety), English muffins, pre-packaged muffins, assorted cereals, yogurt, and assorted fresh coffee and teas. Well-stocked with an attendant. Very nice, clean breakfast dining room.

There is not a shuttle to Busch Gardens or anything like that.

There is an outdoor pool but it's very tiny. Perhaps a quick dip if you need one but it's in the front of the main building with the parking lot facing it with no privacy, especially with all the foot traffic in and out of the lobby.

Overall it met our expectations. We would stay there again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

About two weeks ago I stayed at the Towneplace Suites in Tampa, just for one night with my wife and had a great experience. I am a platinum Elite member with Marriott, so I stay in their hotels all the time, but I have never had such great customer service at any of them like I did at this one. James was working at the front desk, I think he is their assistant manager and treated us like we were a relative of his. He went above and beyond every expectation We had for our weekend getaway. Both my wife and I were so happy with his customer service that we will definitely stay in this hotel next time we are in tampa just because of the treatment. James, thank you for making our stay so welcoming!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have booked with this brand of Marriott and I was impressed with the 2 night stay!! To begin with, the property is located off of any busy roads, tucked away in a quiet business park.
The rooms are very well appointed with all the amenities and a full kitchen for an extended stay. The beds are very comfortable and the furniture was newer, clean and comfy.
They offer a continental breakfast in the morning with coffee and a newspaper.

If you're looking for an all around good, comfortable place, you should give this a shot.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Booked this hotel while planning an overnight to Tampa to see Bruce Springsteen at MidFlorida Amphitheatre on May 1, 2014.
Great Deal, booked a package which included a $25 gas card, so paid about $100 for the room.
It was clean, nicely appointed. Had a kitchenette which we didn't need since we were only staying one night, but I could see staying here for several days if visiting the area on vacation , business or the USF medical facilities.
I think our only complaints would be that upon entering our building, there was the lingering smell of food cooking, but being the nature of the facility catering to business travelers and families staying more than one day, it was understandable. The second item was that the bathtub was very slippery, no mat or textured surface. Being someone with back issues, I am always afraid of slipping in the tub or shower. We mentioned this at the desk at check-out and were informed that there are shower mats for rent/purchase but personally I would not have thought to inquire about this.
Breakfast was adequate and typical of the continental breakfast offered at many hotels. Waffle maker, toast, bagels, oatmeal etc...
Rooms were quiet and comfortable.
I would stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We just finished a stay at this hotel. We were there for 5 nights along with our small dog. This was an excellent place to stay. It was clean, quiet, and convenient to many restaurants, grocery stores, etc. The staff was really great also. Very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful....I just can't say enough. Don't hesitate to pick this place if you need a small suite with kitchen. Great value!

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor...it will be quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Gulf Breeze, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Although this hotel is not "on the main track" it was really a good location and quick to get from place to place. The rooms were very nice and the bedding in the bedrooms was exceptional. The sofa sleeper, not so much. My boyfriend is raving about the bedding so much he says he can't sleep at home now that he has known such comfort!

I did not have breakfast but the breakfast area was very nice and those in my party who did were very happy with it. The staff was nice and helpful and made for a very nice short vacation. Kitchen was nice as well.

Room Tip: The two room suites are wonderful but they have only one bathroom. Make sure your party is aware of...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

This extended stay hotel opened their new breakfast area last week. They now have "make your own" waffles, fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, a variety of breakfast cereals.

This hotel has recently been renovated and us e trembly well maintained and the staff is friendly and efficient.

We are staying here while my son is undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma at Moffitt Cancer Center. The rooms are spacious and quiet.

Would definitely recommend this facility.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North / I-75 Fletcher
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens
Wingate by Wyndham Tampa / USF

Been to TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!