“Amazing check in stafff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Westin Tampa Harbour Island

You added Westin Tampa Harbour Island to your Saves list
Westin Tampa Harbour Island
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   725 S. Harbour Island Blvd., Tampa, FL 33602 (Formerly Wyndham Harbour Island)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #30 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Amazing check in stafff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great hotel when your visiting for business or pleasure. I am an SPG Platinum member and I can say that this was one most nicest welcomes I have ever received in sometime. Jenny B & Nestor at the front desk not only took care of needs and showing great hospitality but, also to a couple who didn't have the status I have which shows me that everyone is treated the same which I love. I am just fortunate to travel quite a bit but to see someone who may not and get treated well is awesome. I will be staying here anytime I have to work in Tampa.

Regards,

Andrea D

Green Features: They offer the green choice program which will either give you 500 bonus points if your an SPG member or a $5.00 voucher to use at the hotel during your stay.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked a room at this hotel to coincide with a function being held there. The garage is in the lower level and was a bit confusing to figure out where the hotel parking was in the maze. Check in was easy and took the elevator up to the 4th floor. The room had a bit of a musty smell. The sheets on the bed were nice. The shower is very loud and the next morning realized you can hear many other rooms' showers as well. Not sure why, but it seemed like every movement in the hallway can be heard in the room. There may be better locations where this isn't a problem, but our room (424) isn't one of them.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I shared that is was my 50th Birthday to front desk attendant and I was treated like royality. I want to give a special recommendation to Nestor; the service was outstanding not only to me but to all the folks that were staying with me.

Room Tip: All the rooms were very nice.
Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
WestinTampaHarbour, Manager at Westin Tampa Harbour Island, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Happy 50th Birthday!
It is great to hear that you were treated like royalty by Nestor!
We hope to see you again next year!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This was our second stay at the Westin on Harbour Island and we enjoyed the excellent service and accommodations. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. We leveraged the valet parking every day and were very pleased with their quick response and friendly smiles. They are great at giving directions to wherever you are going. Housekeeping was also very helpful making sure we had enough towels, coffee and amenities. We asked for extra lotion on our first day and were pleasantly surprised to find an extra one the next morning as well. It's the little things that this hotel and it's amazing staff do that makes a vacation all the more enjoyable. We'll definitely be back!!

Room Tip: If you use the valet parking internet is included in the cost. Rooms on the higher floors have grea...
Green Features: This hotel does a nice job explaining what you need to do to participate in their environmentally friendly practices. They also have all their lights on separate switches so you can choose the ones you need. You're never made to feel bad if you want your sheets or towels changed out.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Welcome back to the Westin Tampa Harbour Island!
During your stay with us we are happy that you found our location to be accommodating with excellent service. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to see you and your friends again soon!
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had a misunderstanding at breakfast one day where I paid cash but they also charged my breakfast to the room. So I got rather upset. The manager, Mohamed, came over and was extremely understanding and very nice and gave my partner and I, 2 free buffet breakfasts for 2 mornings in a row. It was very unexpected and he went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I just want to thank him

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings,
We apologize for the issues you had. We are glad that Mohamed was able to assist you and provide you an experience that exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for staying with us !
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Most exceptional service by Mohamed from Marroc during the breakfast buffet Really outstanding! He could see what you wish before telling him. also the whole location was most recommendable
The most satisfied guys from Germany!

• Stayed December 2014
Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island!
We are glad you restaurant experience was outstanding because of the exceptional service Mohamed provided.
We hope to see you again on your next trip to Tampa
Papillion, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

There were some aspects that were outdated. But the restaurant next door was excellent. Walking distance to downtown and trolley system. Rooms were average. Staff was friendly. The main lobby is a little confusing.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island!
We appreciate your feedback and that overall you found our location to be good!
Come back and visit us again soon!

Been to Westin Tampa Harbour Island? Share your experiences!