I stayed at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island over the Labor Day Weekend. First of all, I was greeted by Monet who couldn't be more professional. She was there the entire weekend and every time we asked to recommend a restaurant or a place to visit, Monet had the perfect suggestion. The entire staff was great but Monet is the person we spoke to the most and was just great. By the way, the bed is awesome and the linens on the bed are SUPER COMFORTABLE and you should definitely try the restaurant in the hotel. Very good. The area is nice. Lots to do right down stairs. Parking is a LIIIIIITLE expensive but overall, great experience. The location is ideal for trade shows as its located right across the Tampa Convention Center.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Starwood, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.