This Westin has very nice views of the waterways with shells practicing for races. The common areas are very nice. The room we stayed in was a basic Westin room with a comfortable bed. The window was missing its shade, however, and to get privacy we had to use the black out curtin. We stayed one night. The hotel was only 33% filled so the restaurant was closed. we ate in the bar where Paul the bartender treated us very well. As a Gold level guest I expected an upgrade, but none was forthcoming. All in all, though, a good experience. The facility has a good parking garage below the hotel, which provides convenient access to the hotel. There is a charge for parking.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.