We (2 parties of 2) only stayed here one night....had a king bed room with a lovely view of the water and shoreline. We found the personnel to be very helpful and courteous. Although we did not request the same floor, they did do some jockeying to keep us together.
This hotel is undergoing some renovations....new carpet etc...and we received 2 letters letting us know what areas were being updated. The hotel is looking a little worn so the updates are timely.
Self parking was $17.00 per day which I thought was excessive.
We had breakfast in their restaurant with the usual buffet or menu ordering. Our waitress was especially helpful and cheerf
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.