A superb location for an hotel that is now looking tired in places and generally showing its age. It clearly needs some refurbishment to continue to justify its four star status. No atmosphere in bar but Jacksons is close by and is a much better watering hole.
Thought it was great at under $100 using the Hotwire mystery 4 star price but would have felt different if I had paid anything like the rack rate (and downgraded to 2 or 3 stars if that had have been the case). Have had the odd dud with Hotwire but they are generally good and a downtown 4 star a under $100 could only be a win win.
Staff merit a mention as all we met were very helpful and obliging. King bed was very comfortable too.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Starwood, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.