Stayed for a business meeting and I was so disappointed. The first room on the 6th floor smelled terrible. I thought it was the pillows since they smelled bad but then I realized it was also the carpet. The nice young woman at the front desk immediately changed my room and offered a complimentary movie or breakfast. The second room on the 10th floor also smelled but it was tolerable and I was tired. When I took a shower that night the bathtub was clogged and filled to the top. I thought it would go down by morning but nothing, so no shower was possible that morning. During my stay, 3 of my colleagues got stuck in the elevator and sometimes it would not stop on certain floors at all. The escalator going up was also not working. I was checking out in the morning so I was just glad to leave. One night was enough. Too bad because the view from the room was very nice. The bed was comfortable but the rooms and hallways are in need of remodeling.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Starwood, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.