Had the good experience to stay at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island a week ago and was amazed at their efforts to exceed their customers' expectations. The room was wonderful and most of all the bed was comfortable. I judge hotels by how I sleep because that is usually the reason for staying the night. When I ordered room service and one of the entrees was less that expected, I just mentioned to the waiter my dislike of the entree. I did not ask it to be taken off of my bill. I received a call from the room service manager within 20 minutes informing of the hotel taking that very action. In the morning a friend and I went downstairs to the dining room to get some coffee and read the paper waiting on our wives to wake. We ended of leaving and the waiter said the coffee was on the hotel. We did come down later and have a wonderful breakfast. All in all, every employee at the hotel was outgoing and cordial. Being treated well is always what we remember best. This hotel knows how to treat people. I will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.