This is a fairly expensive hotel in a great location- the views are pretty cool- and it's within easy walking distance to the convention center. The staff is pleasant and helpful. However, the general appearance is shabby and in need of sprucing up. The carpets look dirty, and the carpets in the hall where our room was had noticeable wrinkles that had collected dirt and wear on the wrinkle marks. The bathroom fixtures were loose and the fan didn't work. Not what I'd expect for $150+ a night; and if you're charging that much for a room wifi ought to be complimentary. Putting water bottles in the rooms with $3 price tags is chintzy, too- either put smaller free ones in there or skip it. Nickel and diming customers is bad business. I'd stay there again if I needed to be in the immediate area *and* I could get a deal. Otherwise, no.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel Tampa
- Westin Tampa Harbour Island Hotel
- Westin Tampa
- Tampa Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a luxury hotel located on the Bay near the downtown business district, Ybor City, the Convention Center, the Times Forum, Clearwater Beaches, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Westin Tampa Harbour Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.