“Excellent Accomodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Ranked #10 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Thank you for an excellent stay and experience at LQ North. Perfect location for my tennis tournament and available eating facilities. Particularly appreciated the dog friendly aspect at no charge. My little fellow was very good...no barking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
austin, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to the business traveler! Rooms are clean and property is spotless. Management and staff are extremely friendly; breakfast is good with variety of selections. Hotel is located in a quiet area close to interstate into Tampa. Beer was cold for "happy hour!"

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
bokeelia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have have stayed at this hotel twice this year.Very clean room and all the comforts of home. The beds are pillow top and my nights sleep was better than home the beds are excellent and extremely comfortable. Great TV and internet wired or wireless. Staff was very friendly. The beakfast was very good and its all free with your stay. Only thing negative thing I have is the weight machine in the workout room needs to be upgraded to a newer or better machine. Overall the hotel is topnotch for its rating, would stay again. We have passes to busch gardens but do not mind driving a little to the park as its somewhat far, but i would not stay at another hotel but this one.

Room Tip: You will enjoy your stay again the beds are the best than any hotel I have stayed in Tampa.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#9 Family Hotel in Tampa
#10 Business Hotel in Tampa
#18 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.