“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Ranked #8 of 159 hotels in Tampa
bokeelia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have have stayed at this hotel twice this year.Very clean room and all the comforts of home. The beds are pillow top and my nights sleep was better than home the beds are excellent and extremely comfortable. Great TV and internet wired or wireless. Staff was very friendly. The beakfast was very good and its all free with your stay. Only thing negative thing I have is the weight machine in the workout room needs to be upgraded to a newer or better machine. Overall the hotel is topnotch for its rating, would stay again. We have passes to busch gardens but do not mind driving a little to the park as its somewhat far, but i would not stay at another hotel but this one.

Room Tip: You will enjoy your stay again the beds are the best than any hotel I have stayed in Tampa.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

340 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
SASKATOON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The rooms were nice and there was a hot breakfast which was standard fare for a hotel free breakfast. The pool was very warm though there was no hot tub. The neighbourhood was quiet. It was about 10 miles from downtown Tampa so the location was not the best for site seeing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Needs an update. Room and halls had an oder. When we checked in the lobby floor was dirty and the reception counter smeary. Rooms are dated. Shower head is so low couldnt rinse hair. i read other rave reviews of this place and wondered where they stayed before? Staff was very accommodating . In spite of that we would not stay here again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
WEST ISLIP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This worked better than I thought. If my kids were older than 10 and 6 it would have been a problem because the pull out couch bed mattress was worse than a futon. But my kids thought a couch bed was cool and didn't complain. Breakfast every morning was a nice touch. I used the treadmill in the gym, it was OK - old but worked .Only one treadmill in the gym so some people seemed annoyed when they came down to the gym and I was using it. Room clean, some days they left us 5 towels, other days they only left us 3. Had to cut our trip short one day and the hotel did not charge us for the day we left. Overall good experience, have family in the area and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Cooper City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have been staying at this location off and on for the last 7 year. My daughter was at USF and everytime everything, location, service, cleanliness, and everyone we have encounter, have been great. We have never had a complaint. We own the place near the Wingate so we will continue to stay periodically. Thank you

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#6 Family Hotel in Tampa
#11 Business Hotel in Tampa
#19 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.