“Family of four in a king bed suite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Ranked #12 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
WEST ISLIP
“Family of four in a king bed suite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This worked better than I thought. If my kids were older than 10 and 6 it would have been a problem because the pull out couch bed mattress was worse than a futon. But my kids thought a couch bed was cool and didn't complain. Breakfast every morning was a nice touch. I used the treadmill in the gym, it was OK - old but worked .Only one treadmill in the gym so some people seemed annoyed when they came down to the gym and I was using it. Room clean, some days they left us 5 towels, other days they only left us 3. Had to cut our trip short one day and the hotel did not charge us for the day we left. Overall good experience, have family in the area and would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cooper City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have been staying at this location off and on for the last 7 year. My daughter was at USF and everytime everything, location, service, cleanliness, and everyone we have encounter, have been great. We have never had a complaint. We own the place near the Wingate so we will continue to stay periodically. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Helston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed here after flying in to Tampa instead of Orlando, really easy to get to, though I would recommend getting hold of a decent map for both Tampa and Orlando areas and you will then be sorted. Near to Busch gardens and main roads to Orlando.Would recommend ensuring that you make breakfast as early as you can they do tend to clear away on the dot at 0900 during the week.Rooms were fine with 2 Queen size beds which was plenty for 3 adults and a 12 year old. Near to eating out and a mall just up the road an ideal start to our holiday.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The room was clean, spacious and the staff was pleasant. Friends of mine just moved into the New Tampa area and this is a great location just off I-75. Saved money by purchasing 1 week in advance. Breakfast was a nice touch, but not the quality that I had hoped for. Despite that, I will be staying there again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#5 Business Hotel in Tampa
#12 Family Hotel in Tampa
#15 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
#22 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.