“Holiday visit with family” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 159 hotels in Tampa

336 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Helston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed here after flying in to Tampa instead of Orlando, really easy to get to, though I would recommend getting hold of a decent map for both Tampa and Orlando areas and you will then be sorted. Near to Busch gardens and main roads to Orlando.Would recommend ensuring that you make breakfast as early as you can they do tend to clear away on the dot at 0900 during the week.Rooms were fine with 2 Queen size beds which was plenty for 3 adults and a 12 year old. Near to eating out and a mall just up the road an ideal start to our holiday.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The room was clean, spacious and the staff was pleasant. Friends of mine just moved into the New Tampa area and this is a great location just off I-75. Saved money by purchasing 1 week in advance. Breakfast was a nice touch, but not the quality that I had hoped for. Despite that, I will be staying there again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My stay was restful. The room was clean. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast
was great, need to add fresh fruit. The tile floors in the hallways and elevator were
dirty. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#5 Family Hotel in Tampa
#10 Business Hotel in Tampa
#19 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.