“Great helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
SAINT CLOUD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed for two nights on a special 15% off deal and were thrilled with what we got for the price.

The hotel smells clean and so did our room. Bed was soft and comfortable and the room had everything you'd want.

The breakfast was great each morning (eggs, sausage, waffles, danish, muffins, toast, cereal, fruit, etc.).

We didn't use the pool or fitness room or business center, but had no complaints with what we did use. Would definitely stay here again on a return trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

CANDLER
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have stayed at the New Tampa Wingate twice before and will again. For us, the location is perfect. We like the rooms and breakfast. My only reason for knocking the cleanliness score on this stay is the fact that 2 nights in a row, I killed a roach in the room. It is Florida and we were on the ground floor, but the fact that it was 2 nights in a row bothered me a little bit. I will still go back and request a room on an elevated floor next time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#10 Family Hotel in Tampa
#12 Business Hotel in Tampa
#18 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.