“passing thru...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)   |
Ranked #12 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Edinburg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Wingate, Dona Michelle. The staff was helpful and kind. Sy'eeda was wonderful. She was such a joy to speak to and helpful with suggestions as I tried to make plans for a pickup shuttle to the airport. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great, loved having a hot breakfast. It was a bit of a distance from where we needed to be, but well worth the time effort to get there and back. Definitely would stay there again. Ya'll take care and keep it up, I know many others will enjoy their stay with you as much as we did.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My friend and her 2 young teens and I chose this for our Busch Gardens trip. We checked in late and were greeted by a very friendly and helpful staff. The room was very clean and comfortable and the front desk provided us with a toothbrush when we realized one was forgotten. My friend got sick during the night and the next morning the staff directed us to a nearby Urgent Care complete with detailed directions. The beds were comfortable and overall our stay was great. The weather was a little too cool for the pool and our only disappointment was that the hot tub was not in operation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TAMPA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Great location and quiet atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel to others and I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Address: 17301 Dona Michelle Dr., I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Tampa, FL 33647 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham New Tampa)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#5 Business Hotel in Tampa
#12 Family Hotel in Tampa
#15 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
#22 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Tampa North Hotel Tampa
Wingate Tampa North
Wyndham Tampa
Tampa Wyndham

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.