I like this hotel a lot. I agree with other postings about this hotel. Another nice fact about this hotel is that it is very easy to get to International Plaza Mall & West Shore Mall (lots of great shops & resturuants). A taxi affordable, but public bus is the cheapest way to get from the hotel to either of these malls. Enjoy your stay at this hotel. I always do.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
- Marriott Tampa
- Tampa Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located inside the Tampa Airport (TPA), this newly renovated hotel offers an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. With triple-paned glass and the Marriott Revive bedding package, you will appreciate the complete overhaul to the guest rooms and bathrooms at this Tampa airport hotel. We are proudly rated amongst Marriott's top 10 hotels for guest satisfaction, making us a best bet among Tampa International Airport hotels! Enjoy amazing skyline views at our Tampa Airport hotel's rotating rooftop restaurant, The View at CK's, or experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge in the Lobby. For casual dining we offer the Skyye Coffee Bar, serving Starbucks or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. Enjoy the outdoor pool, on-site fitness center, and 18,000 square feet of event space for meetings, special events and weddings. Marriott's Tampa Airport hotel is near golf courses, Raymond James Stadium, International Plaza, Downtown Tampa and beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marriott Tampa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.