From the moment we met the young lady from Prague at the front desk we knew it would be a good stay. We opted to stay here as we had extended our stay in Sarasota due to the Blizzard in NH . And I wanted to be closer to the airport on my last night in Florida. As with most "in house" airport hotels, it is the convenience that makes them shine.. .Also the lady from Germany at the 6th floor lounge made us feel like we were guests in her home... very nice!!
We did have some issues with the wireless internet during our stay at the hotel, and these things can happen.. BUT, and don't get me wrong , as I have no prejudice.. but if in the USA staying at a hotel and a technician comes to your room to speak to you about the issues you are having with the internet,, well, they should be able to converse in English. If I was staying in Mexico, then it is my job to learn Spanish if I want to be able to convey an issue and be understood, same in all other countries that English is not primary.. I get that and humbly accept that I am in another country and they should not have to speak my mother tongue... but in the USA.. it should be expected of anyone "that deals with the public" as a standard. I felt bad for the technician as I am sure he wished to convey more to me than I could understand ( you could tell he was trying) about the wireless internet issue.. and as well would have liked to know.. he understood me as well.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel
- Marriott Tampa
- Tampa Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located inside the Tampa Airport (TPA), this newly renovated hotel offers an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. With triple-paned glass and the Marriott Revive bedding package, you will appreciate the complete overhaul to the guest rooms and bathrooms at this Tampa airport hotel. We are proudly rated amongst Marriott's top 10 hotels for guest satisfaction, making us a best bet among Tampa International Airport hotels! Enjoy amazing skyline views at our Tampa Airport hotel's rotating rooftop restaurant, The View at CK's, or experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge in the Lobby. For casual dining we offer the Skyye Coffee Bar, serving Starbucks or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. Enjoy the outdoor pool, on-site fitness center, and 18,000 square feet of event space for meetings, special events and weddings. Marriott's Tampa Airport hotel is near golf courses, Raymond James Stadium, International Plaza, Downtown Tampa and beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Tampa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.