Could not be more convenient if you want a place to stay between or before early flights. Great Marriott staff, clean rooms. No airplane noise in our 5th floor room overlooking AirTrans gates. Due to Holiday's the usual conceige breakfast was not available, so they gave us chit's for use for the Breakfast Buffett at the downstairs restaurant. Do not hesitate to stay at this Airport Hotel if your plans require an overnite in Tampa.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel Tampa
- Marriott Tampa Airport Hotel
- Marriott Tampa
- Tampa Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located inside the Tampa Airport (TPA), this newly renovated hotel offers an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. With triple-paned glass and the Marriott Revive bedding package, you will appreciate the complete overhaul to the guest rooms and bathrooms at this Tampa airport hotel. We are proudly rated amongst Marriott's top 10 hotels for guest satisfaction, making us a best bet among Tampa International Airport hotels! Enjoy amazing skyline views at our Tampa Airport hotel's rotating rooftop restaurant, The View at CK's, or experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge in the Lobby. For casual dining we offer the Skyye Coffee Bar, serving Starbucks or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. Enjoy the outdoor pool, on-site fitness center, and 18,000 square feet of event space for meetings, special events and weddings. Marriott's Tampa Airport hotel is near golf courses, Raymond James Stadium, International Plaza, Downtown Tampa and beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Tampa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.