“Great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was our first stop when we arrived to Tampa. Can't complain about anything, rooms were good, the food was exceptional both dinner and two breakfast buffets. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub as well. Would definately go back!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Chose this airport given the location to TPA and the time my flight was leaving the next day. Perfect for the business meetings I was having but the hotel as a whole felt a little dated and needs a refresh. The staff was very friendly and did a great job but I think the hotel itself could use an update.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate your time and your business. We are so glad you found our staff friendly and our location convenient. You can count on us. Please call on me if you need anything and we look forward to your next stay.
Newark, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed just one night due to an early AM flight out of Tampa. We checked in early and the room was great! Everyone was pleasant and professional, we ate at the restaurant and the food was good and plentiful. We sat outside around the pool area and it was very relaxing. We would surely recommend this hotel and stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, yesterday
Thanks for sharing this awesome review and we're really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team. We hope to see you again soon and please don't hesitate to call on me if you need anything. You can count on us.
Marquette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We stayed here on the last night of a trip to Florida. There is a nice outdoor pool and hot tub with a large patio, partially covered that the kids really enjoyed. There are a number of restaurants nearby as well as a mall and it is very close to the airport, so very convenient. We appreciated the shuttle service around the local area, to the airport to bring back the rental car, and the following morning for our flight. The staff was friendly, and the room was spacious, clean, and quiet.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thanks for sharing this awesome review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your comments to our team. Please call on me if I can ever be of assistance and we hope to see you and your family again soon.
Keller, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Warm welcome at check-in. elevators slow. Got room on 11th floor, one of two executive level floors. Lobby on 11th floor was very, very small with wooden doors that were for something but not identified. Not even a mirror or room for a table. Bathroom was very tight. Barely room for one at a time. Closet small. TV remote not working properly. Front desk thanked us for reporting. HVAC did its job but was quite noisy. During night was awakened by loud vacuuming noise which seemed to come from outside. Executive lounge on first floor. OK breakfast. Coffee maker very slow. No oatmeal. Juice and milk only available in single serve containers instead of pour from a larger container. Rather wasteful if you don't want that much juice and milk. Overall not what I expect from a Hilton.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback and your business. We are glad you found our staff to be friendly, as we strive to spread Conrad Hilton's vision of spreading the warmth and light of hospitality. I apologize for the speed of the coffee maker, as it grinds the Starbucks coffee beans fresh for each cup. We will use this information to better our services, and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. I hope you choose us the next time you are in the area. Please call on me if you need anything.
Regards, Sebastian Hansen, General Manager and former Keller TX resident.
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived on a Friday evening on a delayed flight from Gatwick . 2 Hour USA Immigration Queue , so was extremely tired. Was expecting a lot from this Hotel after staying in the Hilton at Copenhagen Airport. Left a little flat with this one . Staff were pleasant and helpful. Decor of Hotel was dated , not tatty or blemished just dated. Shuttle bus was prompt and I didn't have the wait that others have mentioned in previous posts. Sports/ Pool bar area lacked atmosphere. This hotel just didn't meet my expectations. I think the next time sailing out of Tampa. I will chose a Downtown Hotel.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thanks for sharing your experience. I understand how tiring international travel can be and we hope you had a great cruise. I am glad you found our staff to be helpful and shuttle service prompt. I will look into seeing what we can do in regards to the atmosphere of the pool area. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please call on me if you need anything and I hope you can give us another chance to show our sense of hospitality.
Elkhart, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hilton, really? Don't get me wrong, it is okay for what it is, but it is not a Hilton. My refrigerator was broken, the tub drips and drips, maid service did not replace my shower mat nor all my towels -- and my ice bucket full of water was left untouched. The ice machine on my floor was broken, one floor up--no ice, next floor--no ice, finally ice after three floors. They don't have two queen bed rooms and the manager's reception charges for drinks. If you need a one night hotel stay at the airport or en route to a cruise, this will work. But if you are looking for a Hilton experience, this is not it. Like I said, I have stayed at a nicer Hampton Inn -- several of them.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thanks for giving us your feedback and I appreciate your business. I apologize for the issues you encountered and I will take immediate action with our team. If you wouldn't mind providing me with your room number, it would be helpful. I understand your frustration and I assure you I will use this information to improve our products and services. We hope you can give us another chance.
Regards, Sebastian Hansen, General Manager

Been to Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore? Share your experiences!