“Great Views of the Bay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Views of the Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Usually stay here for Yankee Pre-Season games, but came this time to see The Rangers play against The Lightning in the NHL Playoffs. Holiday weekend and there was a wedding party so the hotel was very crowded and also lots of children. A little noisier than usual, but nothing takes away from the view of the bay. The suite provides a great base of operations for going to the game and a day out in St. Petersburg. I am sure we will be back again for our next visit to the Tampa area.

Room Tip: Try not to overlook the pool area, unless you like noise.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
Harrisburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We travel to Tampa for Tampa Bay Buccaneers footballs games (Season Tix!) and we found this hotel a year ago and it is now our base of operations for every trip! 5 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from the stadium, a short distance to local beach bars, restaurants, & shopping and a great view of the bay! Rates are reasonable, service is great, and the amenities (pool, hotel store, etc.) are all perfect. We say there 8 - 10 times a year. Check it out. Its not a luxury hotel, but it has everything you need if you're coming to town for a few days and need a comfortable, clean, and convenient place to stay.

Room Tip: They all have a view of the bay and the sunsets!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Mandy L, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your repeat business and are glad we can be your home away from home when visiting and going to the Bucs games! Season is just around the corner...can't wait to welcome you back soon!
Wilmington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Very happy with these suites. We enjoyed our stay immensely. Staff, especially Ann Marie, were pleasant, courteous and always helpful. We want to thank youvery much. Our room was clean and in a grest location. The Sailport offered us a very pleasant stay. We could not have asked for anything better. Will definitely return. Put in a little lounge with cocktails and some food. Could only be a plus, nothing fancy. Will reccomend to others going your way. Shuttle was prompt and the drivers were wonderful. Thanks again. Dan & Connie.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your kind words on to Annemarie and the rest of our staff! We hope that we can welcome you back as a repeat guest in the future and want to thank you for your recommendations in the future.

We are actually in the process of adding a little food and beverage area out by our pool. We are hoping to have this project completed by the end of the year!
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Sailport was better than even anticipated. It was a great location. Close to Downtown Tampa and Clearwater. The activities available on the Sailport property were wonderful. The evening sunsets were a bonus!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your great review and rating! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the sunsets from our property! We hope if your travels bring you back to Tampa, that we will be able to welcome you back as repeat guests!
Sumter, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This extremely friendly hotel offers suites facing Tampa bay with full kitchen, comfortable beds, gorgeous waterfront views from your room or off the large deck, and chairs to sit gazing at the active marine life while enjoying white sand in your toes with a thatched cover from the sun. There have a firepit on the beachfront, heated pool and an outdoor gym, and a dock to fish. There also is a large laundromat on site. But most of all you will be greeted with the friendliest and most helpful staff who are there to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow, what a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share you comments. We appreciate your kind words and feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities that Sailport has to offer!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

After having a bad experience with the hotel I was originally supposed to stay in, I wasn't left with many options because it was the day of. I discovered this hotel online, I decided to give them a chance and I was more than satisfied. The staff was nothing short of wonderful, they treated myself & my four year old son like family. I had issues booking because of my credit card, it was my fault and not any issue with the hotel, but it took me an hour to resolve it, again this was 100% my fault . While waiting for a family member to pay for my hotel I was totally accommodated. The lady behind the desk even cooked the frozen dinner Mac and cheese I had for my son. She also set him up nicely at a table with juice and things to keep him occupied. After finally being able to check in we went to our room, I was so impressed! It was absoultely beautiful, like staying in our own apartment! We had a beautiful view of the water, a kitchen to store my sons favorite foods in and an incredibly comfortable bed! It was so clean, and modern! The pool was beautiful, the beach amazing & the fire pit was a unique added plus. My son couldn't thank me enough for getting him the "best hotel ever" this hotel & there staff really made a hard working single mom of a four year olds trip absolutely perfect! I have not one complaint, I felt safe and had no fear ! We even decided to walk to the lobby for a late night snack in there 24 hour store, and no fear ! I am so thankful for this hotel, it was more than I could possible imagine for a single mom to experience, especially on a budget! My son still is talking about his special time there, we started our own little vacation hotel fund because we cannot wait to go back!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Woodstock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great location and bay views. Great value and close to everything. Staff very helpful. Loved the free shuttle service. The bon fire and tiki torches were a nice touch. The sunsets from the balcony and by the pool deck were amazing.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Sailport Waterfront Suites? Share your experiences!