Stayed for 3 nights , we fly home tomorrow.
From check in we have had a great time. Upgraded to a casita because the main hotel had water problems because of the remodel. Very nice indeed. The casita pool has beautiful views and a small dock, we watched a manatee on night 2 from there.
We ate on all three days at the hotel, lunch poolside day 1, rooms service night 2 then night 3 bar restaurant. All meals were very nice and not too badly priced for a hotel. Staff were very olive and very helpful. All appreciated the wild life and had a great knowledge of the area. We would definitely stay at this hotel again, the resort side is as good as any other, thank you for a lovely visit.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hyatt Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 445-deluxe guest room business resort hotel in a relaxed setting offering 45 Spanish-style villas, 23 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. We are the only 4-Diamond hotel in Tampa, located on a 35-acre wildlife preserve on the spectacular shores of Tampa Bay, conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport and International Plaza mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.