Stayed here with young kids. The rooms we were promised when we booked were not delivered, we were first given a king room for a family of 4 that would connect to our friends' room. It was quite a hassle to get the desk to agree to move us down the hall to a room with a double bed. In the future, I wouldn't book here if you have any requests at all outside a standard room. No one seems to really know the hotel or is interested in making sure your party has the required accommodations.
That being said, we enjoyed the movie by the pool and had a nice dinner on the patio. Menu wasnt too kid friendly, but this really isn't a family hotel. We took advantage of the shuttle to the second pool and strip of beach. Received much better service there from all the staff we encountered here. Pool bar was friendly and so were the wait staff.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hyatt Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 445-deluxe guest room business resort hotel in a relaxed setting offering 45 Spanish-style villas, 23 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. We are the only 4-Diamond hotel in Tampa, located on a 35-acre wildlife preserve on the spectacular shores of Tampa Bay, conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport and International Plaza mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.