This place is nice. Rooms are gorgeous with plenty of space. Bed was comfy and everything was spotless. As it should be. Hotel has a great little nature walk.
There are two pools. One is right outside the hotel lobby but the other is about a 5 minute walk (you can take the shuttle or nature walk). This is the pool you want to go to. This pool has a little fake beach nearby with a fire pit. A big deck with hammocks and small dock you can walk out on to see the pelicans and some fish. Ping pong tables and oh ya...hammocks!!! Great place to relax.
The oystercatcher is a pretty good place. Little pricey but thats to be expected I guess. I think my grouper was 30$.
Great hotel all around.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hyatt Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 445-deluxe guest room business resort hotel in a relaxed setting offering 45 Spanish-style villas, 23 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. We are the only 4-Diamond hotel in Tampa, located on a 35-acre wildlife preserve on the spectacular shores of Tampa Bay, conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport and International Plaza mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.