We were on holiday from the UK and staying at indian rocks beach but wanted an extra night so we stayed near the airport before flying to Toronto.
Picked this hotel for location primarily but also quality.
We were very happy with the hotel. Room was clean and well furnished. There was no fridge but we asked at reception and they sent one up with no delay.
I was able to check in for the flight in the hotel lobby which was great aswell.
We used the pool, which was a bit of a surprise as it was very cold! well at least compared to the one we had enjoyed for the week at the condo. Was fine for one night but would have been dissapointing if we had been staying for the week here.
All the staff were very friendly and stored our bags when we arrived before check in time.
Only real criticism is the terrible road signs. Nothing... Even when i could see the hotel which road to take isnt clear and there doesnt seem to be any signs pointing you the right way.
Other than that, very happy to use again.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Hyatt Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 445-deluxe guest room business resort hotel in a relaxed setting offering 45 Spanish-style villas, 23 suites, Hyatt Business Plan and exclusive Regency Club accommodations. We are the only 4-Diamond hotel in Tampa, located on a 35-acre wildlife preserve on the spectacular shores of Tampa Bay, conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport and International Plaza mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.