“Would stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport
Ranked #58 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Ny
“Would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed only one night. I booked the room on-line through Wyndham Rewards. We checked-in very late - at around 3am but all my paperwork was ready and we could go to our room within a few minutes. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I drove up to Tampa for Memorial Day weekend and stayed at this Howard Johnson location. For the low price, I was shocked to find this little gem. The hotel is well kept and nice. The free continental breakfast amenity was nice too. I got a chance to make my fave, waffles! The staff also made my stay enjoyable. Jackie was very helpful in trying to accommodate me checking in and Darryl was awesome in answering all of my questions. Nonetheless, my stay was so nice I extended my stay for an extra night. It's a little distance from USF but worth the drive and stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
orlando fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

my family live in tampa I live in Orlando we go to this hotel at least 2 times a month,we feel we are treated like family by everyone there,especialy by Jackie she at the front desk,all the employes there are very nice hard working people that do anything to make the guess happy.this hotel is in a nice area and we sleep like babies,swiming pool is nice and warm,we don't stay anywere else any more,this is our place,.free breakfast is a+

Room Tip: room 218, 2 full size beds and a little kichenett very cozy,love it
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport

Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport Hotel Tampa
#44 Family Hotel in Tampa
#47 Business Hotel in Tampa
#58 Luxury Hotel in Tampa
#58 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport 2*
We are the newly renovated Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Tampa. We are the closest hotel to Macdill Air Force Base and also within 5 miles of Tampa International Airport, Downtown, Cruise Terminal, St. Pete Times, Forum, and Raymond James Stadium. We fully renovated our hotel including a brand new bedding package in 2009. We welcome all guests to come see the new Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.