You added Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3314 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Tampa

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been staying at this HoJo's a few days every year for the past 7 years. Each & every visit has been exceptional, with this most recent visit by far even better than the re rest. First I credit the manager, Daniel. As my departure date kept changing to "one more night" it was never a problem. Anytime I had a question or request, it was handled in moments, not hours.
This may seem insignificant to you, but not to me & my son. I asked if it were possible I could have a ground floor....no problem. Because I get up early & prefer to eat in my room, is it possible to get a room. lose to the breakfast room. I believe I was 2 rooms away...(just a small note...don't ever do away with the waffles ...they're my favorite)
Also, I believe Daniel deserves the credit for his staff (particularly. Jackie) from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance...all exceptional.
I will continue to stay & recommend this HoJo's to anyone needing accommodations in Tampa.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

HappyHojo_STampa, Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Valued guest,

I am pleased to hear that your stay, current and past have been wonderful! Our goal is to make sure your stay is just as if you were at the comfort of your own home. We create a family enviroment and love to involve all our guest to be a part of it.

Seems like we have done just that with you!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful compliments, I will make sure to mention it to our staff, and I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Go Happy Go Hojo!

Jackie Cruz
Manager
Travelers also viewed these Tampa hotels
BEST WESTERN Tampa
Quality Inn Airport
Quality Inn Airport
#95 of 160 in Tampa
3.5 of 5 stars 207 reviews
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Memorial Hwy.
The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#56 of 160 in Tampa
4.0 of 5 stars 114 reviews

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport

Address: 3314 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33629
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#3 Best Value Hotel in Tampa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport 2*
We are the newly renovated Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites Tampa. We are the closest hotel to Macdill Air Force Base and also within 5 miles of Tampa International Airport, Downtown, Cruise Terminal, St. Pete Times, Forum, and Raymond James Stadium. We fully renovated our hotel including a brand new bedding package in 2009. We welcome all guests to come see the new Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Inn & Suites - South Tampa / Airport Hotel Tampa