“Hampton West Shore/Airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore

You added Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore
Ranked #54 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Louisville, United States
“Hampton West Shore/Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Excellent hotel. Was clean and in a great location. Nice restaurants within walking distance. A couple of malls that you could walk to (about 1 to 1.5 miles), but the shuttle would take you. Offered shuttle to most anywhere. Breakfast was wonderful. It featured hot and cold items. Some things wre there each day, but changed the main course each morning. The coffee was great. The entire hotel staff treated everyone fantastic. I went to the Raymond James football stadium. the shuttled transported guest to and from a real close proximity to the stadium.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your fantastic stay at our Hotel!

We are looking forward to the next time you are in Tampa!

Paul Perez, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
PHILADELPHIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I were distressed passengers from a flight that we got bumped off two times. Needless to say we had to find a place last minute because there were no more flights that day. Through my HHonors and the internet you were recommended to us. What a relief to be able to relax and feel welcome after a trying 8 hour ordeal. We sure will stay here again if we ever plan a trip to Tampa or its surrounding areas. We will also recommend it to others especially during spring training since it's close to where the Phillies play. It's also near places for dining, shopping and recreation. Thanks Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review on Trip Advisor!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are thrilled you will be coming back to our Hotel the next time you are in Tampa. There is so much to do in our area!

Please know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Fairfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very accomodating, friendly and curtious staff. Lots of information and suggestions for dining and shopping around the area. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Great continental breakfast. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review in regards to your stay! I am happy to hear that we met all of your travel accommodations.

We hope that the next time you are in Tampa, you will choose our Hotel for your accommodations!

Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I can't complain about my stay here, because I used credit card points for a free stay.
With that said, this hotel met all my needs. It offered a park and fly option, which I required, and was close to the airport, and most importantly, it has a 24 hour shuttle. I originally was going to another Hampton, but was told their shuttle stops at 11PM. I verified this hotel's 24 hr. shuttle before booking. That feature became very handy, because my flight was delayed , and I didn't land 'til midnight. I called the hotel for the shuttle and the shuttle appeared about 15 mins. later.
I inquired at the front desk about the pool, and was told the pool closed at 10PM. I informed them that all I wanted to do was sit outside for a cocktail to unwind from a 13 hour travel ordeal, and they were most obliging.
The morning buffet breakfast was good as usual , as are all the other Hampton Inn's buffet breakfasts. I also enjoy their coffee, which is also 24 hrs. a day. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I would stay here again if I am flying out of Tampa.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write your review in regards to your stay at our Hotel!

I am happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your travel accommodations.

We hope that the next time you travel into Tampa, you will stay with us!

Crown Point, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I checked in the first day. The second night I got to my room and noticed bugs all over the bed. I mean all over, very tiny.
I went downstairs and the girl at the desk said it was late she would have to call someone.
After about 30 minutes a worker came, he took photos on his phone, made a call to I assume the manager.
I told him Hampton is one of my favorite locations, so as long as I could get another room, that would be fine.
He took me to another room. Before he left I asked me to follow me around while we looked again. No bugs in the bed, but some flying bugs around the lights and table lamps. Again-not a few.

So we ended up at another room and I did not relocate to another hotel.
He said, the front desk said-Don’t worry the manager will make an accommodation to you.

He never called during my stay.
After I left , he said “ we’ll do something for you”. We’ll add additional points to your account. I said fine. He said it would be 2-3 weeks.

On 8/24 I emailed him-no response
Called him on September 3rd, he said “it takes time, give it 2-3 weeks”.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor.

Would you be able to email me the following information below:

Confirmation Number
Dates of stay
First and last name
Hilton Honors number

I would like to verifiy and check to make sure the points have been sent to your account.

You can email me directly at paul.perez4@hilton.com.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Staff was nice and very helpful. However the general atmosphere and the proximity to "gentlemen's" clubs appears to have attracted at least a few unsavory elements. It is not an appealing atmosphere. Not up to Hampton's standards.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write your response on Trip Advisor!

I am sorry to hear that you felt uncomfortable during your stay, because of the "gentleman's club" that is on Westshore Boulevard. I can honestly say, we haven't have had any issues in the past in regards to the situation mentioned above. We do not advertise for them to our Hotel guests, but we do mention all the wonderful restaurants and shopping plaza's near our Hotel. We believe it is a personal choice if a guest decides to attend a gentleman's club or vice-versa, if they decide to stay at our Hotel; as long as guests are not being disturbed.

We hope that you will take this into consideration and will stay with us the next again the next time you are in Tampa.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Close to what we needed. Staff very friendly - Baths need updated. Food was good. Beds are great! I enjoyed the pool very much. Was there on a football weekend , so very loud and hard to get a table for B'fest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review!

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We are looking forward to the next time you are in Tampa. We hope that you will stay with us again!

Thanks!

Paul Perez

Been to Hampton Inn Tampa International Airport / Westshore? Share your experiences!