“Kickoff Meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Kickoff Meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We recently hosted our 2014 kickoff meeting using their banquet/meeting space facilities with approximately 350 employees in attendance. The banquet staff was very friendly, accommodating, flexible and quick to respond. Steve Amatrading, Banquet Manager and his staff (Chijioke and Jay to name just a few) once again hit a homerun. A seamless meeting experience that certainly simplified my life!

Room Tip: I did not stay in a sleeping room so I cannot comment on the quality and cleanliness of these rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Steve, Chijioke, Jake and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when you plan your next meeting.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We had a group stay at this property. Even though the hotel was sold out the staff did a tremendous job of accommodating our needs. Jennifer Cancho Grawunde was our sales manager and did a great job! The front desk staff was also extremely helpful!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our company used the Embassy Suites Tampa/USF to host a group of about 200. Working with the sales staff and front desk staff was a pleasure - especially Ermy & Rafael. They were eager to make sure everything was as we needed and flexible enough to make changes at the last minute. This is our second time using this property for our group and we are sure to visit again.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!

We are proud of Ermy, Rafael, and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

MADISON, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The staff was helpful and friendly I also liked the shuttle bus that took us back and forth to the hospital. the breakfast was very good and evening refreshments is very nice and relaxing. Our room was very comfortable and I liked that the bedroom was separate from living room.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The Embassy Suites on the USF campus is a very nice hotel with a great location. The breakfast was a good quality. The room was clean and a great size. The fitness center could use an upgrade, but everything was a good quality.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Alexis checked us in and went above and beyond to meet our expectations!!! I had booked our hotel room late and had hoped to stay for 7 nights. I were told when I booked, that the hotel was completely booked for the last 2 nights I had planned to stay. I explained our situation to Alexis and within a minute, she arranged to juggle rooms and booked us for the entire time. We ran into her several times and she was ALWAYS courteous and friendly. The cleaning staff kept our room immaculate each day. Embassy Suites also offers a free breakfast that is so DELICIOUS!! Best hotel breakfast we have ever had! We will stay at Embassy Suites whenever we travel now!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 7th floor at the end of the hall. Never heard any noise from other guests.

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Alexis and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I always enjoy the respect and professional service I receive from the front desk, especially by the person name Jason! He is very nice and makes you feel right at home, giving you that personal touch.
Also I would like to mention a worker and server in the food court, her first name is Gloria, she is a very sweet person, and goes out of her way to make you feel right at home.
Also I would like to mention another person and worker there (Leslie Ciccarello). We just happen to meet in the atrium, and started talking, and she made me also feel very welcome to the Embassy Suites at Tampa. Now I couldn't ask for more. (By the way, I'm a veteran, and my stay there is pay by the Veteran's Affair). But I have also stayed there on my own expenses too. Thanks to the entire professional staff. Sincerely Wilfred R. Desmarais

Room Tip: This for me is a hard question to answer, sorry.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Jason, Gloria, Leslie, and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Scott Selvaggi

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!