“Always Enjoy my Stay There” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
WiFi, Parking & More
Ranked #19 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Always Enjoy my Stay There”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The complementary breakfast is wonderful. The staff there always seems willing to help. If you have a large group the have a shuttle services for within 5 miles. The location is quick from the interstate and if you have a conference at USF it is the perfect location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, October 19, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay!

It takes time to create these reviews and I appreciate you doing so. I look forward to your return visit.

489 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you have business at USF or the VA in Tampa or want to visit Busch Gardens, this is the perfect location! The property offers all suite accommodations, free full breakfast with custom cooked eggs, and a happy hour that is the best bargain around. I stay her for business 5-7 times a year and always have a warm welcome by the staff. As a Hilton Honors member you are treated with special attention. The property is getting some upgrades and the rooms are being done slowly, which will really add to the overall experience. Another plus is that the Yuengling Brewery is just down the street so you can get a tour and free samples! With the large rooms, breakfast, and happy hour, you cant ask for a better deal!

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay!

It takes time to create these reviews and I appreciate you doing so. I look forward to your return visit the next time you are in Tampa Bay.

Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our short stay at the Embassy was very enjoyable. The staff was very accomodating from housecleaning to the manager. Excellent location, off the busy highway tucked away on a quit winding road. To be perfectly honest the best part was dinner at the Mangroves Grille, I had the French Dip Sandwich like no other I have ever had! We just live 75 minutes South of the Embassy Suites and are planning a trip to Tampa just to have the French Dip sandwich with my daughter and son-in-law. That is how great is was!

Room Tip: Room overlooking Busch Gardens on the upper floors were fun, you could watch the roller coasters.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My company, Job News, uses Embassy Suites at USF to host our job fair events. The service we received from them was great and all our needs were taken care of promptly and with a smile on their faces! Thanks to Sara Meadows, Exec. Meeting Manager, for all your help! We are coming back on Dec. 4th for our next job fair!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

Thank you also for taking the time to mention Sara. I will share your comments with her.

Please contact me directly so I can personally thank you for your business.

Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our college athletic teams have used this property for all of their stays while playing at USF. This hotel has been tremendous in accommodating our teams. Jennifer Cancho is the sales manager that we deal with and she has made the trip organization easy. Highly recommend this hotel for groups and a great person to work with

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

Thank you also for taking the time to mention Jennifer. I will share your comments with her.

I look forward to your return visit!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel about a week ago for a family event. The hotel was very nice, clean, and all of the employees were very professional. One employee in particular named Maria Cruz was a delight, the entire time we were there. Weather we were having breakfast in the dining area or an early evening cocktail. Maria ALWAYS delivered superb customer service to me and my wife. She was so accommodating and friendly to be around. She always had a smile on her face and never let any of our request seem too challenging. Thank you so much, we will defiantly come back next fall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay.

Thank you also for taking the time to mention Maria. I will share your comments with her.

Thank you for your business.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Overall this is a nice hotel and the facilities are clean and nice, but what made my experience amazing was the hotel staff. When I checked in I was greeted by a friendly person. Then the next day I went down to breakfast and was entertained by the two gentlemen making omelets. Not only did they have the system down pat, but they talked with the guests while they were waiting for the omelets.

While I was waiting, Jennifer Cancho, the sales manager, came up and asked how my stay was and what I was doing in Tampa. After a brief conversation she gave me her business card and said to let her know if I needed anything. Little did I know I would ask for her assistance shortly. When I checked out of the hotel I forgot to grab my toiletry bag. I discovered this when I reached my destination, so the next day I called Jennifer and left her a message. She promptly got back to me and said she would investigate. Sure enough she was able to find my toiletry bag and arranged for it to be shipped back to me even though this was not her job. Any other time I have left something at a hotel I never see it again and if it weren't for Jennifer and this Embassy Suites amazing staff, I don't think I would have seen my toiletry bag again either.

Overall I would bring my business here again and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive comments regarding your stay and what a great story!

I look forward to your return visit!

Scott Selvaggi

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!